PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION NFL Playoffs: Saturday Wild Card Game Day Chat

it’s already rigged for KC this year. look at the ****ing calls bailing them out of playoff games like usual and the NFL giving them 2 extra days of rest for next week

I really hope that if the Chiefs make it to the AFCCG, that the Ravens really beat them handily .

Another year where Miami's offense flutters come January.

at least the Bruins finally won in OT

Miami are just **** tbh, never expected them to win this but the bs calls and media wankfest make it clear the Chiefs are going minimum to the AFCCG.

Hopefully thats the last game in this ****ing ****hole this year

it’s already rigged for KC this year. look at the ****ing calls bailing them out of playoff games like usual and the NFL giving them 2 extra days of rest for next week
Good point, they are guaranteed to have 2 more days of rest than their opponent

Miami hasn't won a playoff game since Belichick's first season as the Pats' coach. OT win against Manning in the Wild Card round. lol

Miami are just **** tbh, never expected them to win this but the bs calls and media wankfest make it clear the Chiefs are going minimum to the AFCCG.

Imagine going all in to not even be able to win playoff games

I would rather watch a 24hr loop of the Patriots offense this year than listen to Jason Garrett again for 3 hours.

2 days less rest now as well. Chiefs will face the Ravens, not sure they get through that though.
Chefs will go to the Bills if they win. Ravens face either the Texans or Steelers.

Or are you referring to the AFCCG?

I mean, Wilkins took two steps and pushed him. On any QB, especially Mahomes, that's been roughing for a while now.

Wilkins is a moron anyway, that's hardly the first time he's done that.

I would rather watch a 24hr loop of the Patriots offense this year than listen to Jason Garrett again for 3 hours.
I'm actually surprised. He's had some rough moments, sure, but he's actually had some pretty good insights too.

No joke, all the mega contracts with tiny first years and backloaded salaries while Tua is still on a cheap contract just so they can still **** the bed in the wild card round

been saying it since week 1

Miami should have taken care of business last week, then they would have been at home in sunny Florida instead of these freezing temperatures. Another cold climate team like the Browns or the Bills would have done better against KC IMO.

Quite like it though since one of my good mates is a Miami fan. Been running his mouth all season and I've just kept telling him 'you'll be one and done in the playoffs don't worry'.

Now he's just gone to bed and given up on the game.

I really hope that if the Chiefs make it to the AFCCG, that the Ravens really beat them handily .
I hope Mahomes tears his ACL and achilles in the 4th quarter. Just to see the refs take a knee and bawl their eyes out.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back