PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION NFL Playoffs: Saturday Wild Card Game Day Chat

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:
U Mad Bro Drinking GIF by Travis

The Dolphins have paid Hill $53M over these two seasons. They have accounted for $19.3M on the cap. That’s borrowing $33M from future caps on one player, for two playoff losses.

The Doltfins are entertainers.

The show must end. Goodnight.

Miami beat 1 team with a winning record all season. Blaming the injuries on defense does not hold water.

Bottom line is that playoff football comes down to the better QB and that will never be Tua or another Alabama QB.

CJ Stroud is the perfect example of why we must pick a QB at 3. Landing the guy and a making a few smart signings or trades can go a long way. Gotta take the shot.
No, he's the example of why you must pick a QB if he's the right QB. If Carolina had picked Stroud at #1 the Texans would probably have been better off trading down instead of picking Bryce Young (going by the early indications which see Bryce Young way overmatched in the NFL).

Reactions: ALP
The Dolphins have paid Hill $53M over these two seasons. They have accounted for $19.3M on the cap. That’s borrowing $33M from future caps on one player, for two playoff losses.the
But but the yacs …. The big scores … the important division wins … we all know #1 wide receivers are what dominates today’s game …!!

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:
if I'm a Miami fan I take solace in the fact my club is light years ahead of 2/3 other teams in my division, and the nfl won't have my team play the Patriots or buffalo away late in the season

Miami's playoff losses since 1995:

1995: 37-22 @ Buffalo
1997: 17-3 @ New England
1998: 38-3 @ Denver
1999: 62-7 @ Jacksonville
2000: 27-0 @ Oakland
2001: 20-3 vs Baltimore
2008: 27-9 vs Baltimore
2016: 30-12 @ Pittsburgh
2022: 34-31 @ Buffalo
2023: 26-7 @ Kansas City

Outside of last year, the Dolphins are only interested in making the playoffs if they get their tits blown off.

No, he's the example of why you must pick a QB if he's the right QB. If Carolina had picked Stroud at #1 the Texans would probably have been better off trading down instead of picking Bryce Young (going by the early indications which see Bryce Young way overmatched in the NFL).
Alot of people before the draft wanted Bryce Young instead of Stroud. Some had Stroud as the #3 QB lol If you like the player at #3 draft the QB take a swing and hopefully it hits

CJ Stroud is the perfect example of why we must pick a QB at 3. Landing the guy and a making a few smart signings or trades can go a long way. Gotta take the shot.
Exactly
O line and qb matter more than wr
Stroud throws to some day 2/3 wr but is incredible and his o line plays well too

Pats had more dubs against 10 win teams than the Fish in 2023. All those picks and free agency blowouts for what...to be blown out? Seems appropriate. What a sad, loser franchise. Almost as sad as the Jete.

Nice play...10+ yard pick up

and a Texan is hurt
Nico Collins is a budding star. This team gives me so much hope of what we can become under Mayo!

Nico Collins is a budding star.
Yup, a WR1 can be had in the 3rd round if you know what you're doing. Helps to have a stud QB, but Collins would probably have balled out anywhere.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back