PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PATRIOTS NEWS Official 2024 Free Agency Thread - Day 1

Breaking New England Patriots Team News
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why?
?
oh my god omg GIF by SWR Kindernetz
Sorry your Justin Fields plan isn’t working out.

I’m happy to see Jacoby come in. 8M is (in today’s market) very reasonable.

They just resigned half the 21 free agent class to new contracts and we still have Judon the best of that group too. If we're going to be good this year obviously we need a Q but we also are still relying on these guys.
At less money though. They resigned the 2 best ones and only ones worth keeping.

Objectively speaking, it's been a pretty bad offseason for the Patriots.

Of course my comment will be flooded with those who think they had no choice or those who think it's all Mac and Bills fault but the reality is, we'll be looking back on this and wondering why they chose to run it back and some of us will be able to say we wanted no part in it.

But yo, atleast they cut ties with Mac and Parker!

I’m Sure Ridley is full of excitement to sign here now.
I’ll cheer for Ridley if he’s eventually signed by NE. But while very talented, he hasn’t proven himself as reliable. Would be a very easy pick if I were asked which of the two, Jacoby or Ridley was going to be on the game day roster more often this season.

There is some comedic value in a majority of people *****ing about Belichicks drafting - and then jump for joy when we sign a Belichick drafted back up QB.

Makes me chuckle a bit.

Not too bent out of shape about losing out on the 3rd LB of arguably the worst off line LB group in the Belichick era these last several years, but do hope they can upgrade the group.
We need to re-sign Jennings he is key, we still have McMillan under contract. He got hurt last year was the only reason Mac Wilson saw snaps on the regular defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back