PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PATRIOTS NEWS Official 2024 Free Agency Thread - Day 3

Breaking New England Patriots Team News
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL. This has to be a joke, right? J. Ram was exposed as a fraud long ago.

His only source appears to have been a friend who would sometimes drive players from the airport to Foxboro. He was the guy who was sure that OBJ signing with Pats in 2021.
His only source is Patfans2.. And we know how inaccurate that is.

It’s actually pretty amusing following his Twitter feed when he pretends to have breaking news. People just brutalize him in the replies, for pretending to be an insider. He looks like he’s about 16 years old.

It’s actually pretty amusing following his Twitter feed when he pretends to have breaking news. People just brutalize him in the replies, for pretending to be an insider. He looks like he’s about 16 years old.
I may check it out thanks.

I won’t believe that Ridley is leaving Jacksonville until it is announced.

I think the rumors within the last couple hours are to make it seem like Ridley is waivering rather than just waiting until after 4 pm so it doesn’t cost the jags a third.

Peak Calvin Ridley has been better than peak Tee Higgins
Sure but one could argue that Tee Higgins hasn't reached his while Ridley's peak has passed. Solid option for sure but I'm not sure he's a 1.

I won’t believe that Ridley is leaving Jacksonville until it is announced.

I think the rumors within the last couple hours are to make it seem like Ridley is waivering rather than just waiting until after 4 pm so it doesn’t cost the jags a third.
Falcons are going to file something at 430. Might cost the Jags like a 6th or 7th down the road if they figure out that Jacksonville gamed the system.

Sure but one could argue that Tee Higgins hasn't reached his while Ridley's peak has passed. Solid option for sure but I'm not sure he's a 1.
All we Need is a Ridley or Williams as true #2 to make the rest work just think Edelman he was a true #2.

Falcons are going to file something at 430. Might cost the Jags like a 6th or 7th down the road if they figure out that Jacksonville gamed the system.
I doubt it. That's the problem with poorly worded contracts/agreements.

If Ridley is staying in Jac absolutely the Falcons should file a grievance.

wayne%27s-world-game-on.gif

Well, we are 3 minutes behind schedule on Ridley stays in Jax tweets.

If Ridley is staying in Jac absolutely the Falcons should file a grievance.
Rich McKay 100% is the type that probably already has it typed up and is just waiting for the deal to be submitted to the league wire.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back