PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Brady Foot Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Just saw a picture of Brady in N.Y with a cast boot on his foot.

relax its a sprain and a precaution to keep it from getting worse, he said he had some bumps and bruises on weei today but nothing to worry about

And the opinion is sh*t. The point is guessing doesn't do anyone any good, and then it starts to take form that it is fact.

I don't know how it could possibly be misconstrued as fact when I have pointed out in this thread about 4 or 5 times that it is, in fact, a guess.

Re: Brady is Made of Glass

Glass cuts, right? Then yes, he is made of glass :)

Mods, not much sense in having more than one thread on Brady's foot? Can we combine them all with the original?

Isn't it a riot!?!? It's like they're replaying the path of this thread, except on the air and one hour later...

Yeah, they're kind of slow tonight. It just sounded as if they had just discovered the Peyton-Eli oreo commercial five minutes ago.

Why is that? The guy is offering his opinion on what might have happened. What are you some kind of weirdo?

No, he's saying (paraphrasing) "I had to wear a boot simular to that when I had an achilles injury, so maybe Brady has the same injury?"

If you can't understand why that's a major leap, than I can't help you.

Again, they use the same type of boot for a number of different injuries.

See, I'm not really giving the guy sh*t. I'm just saying it's not the type of guess he should be making, especially since people will starting floating it as rumor.

Coming from the guy who had zero faith in Maroney until after having watched him gash both the Jags and Chargers in the playoffs? Since you've already shown an extreme lack of judgement, I'll take that as a compliment.:D

Last edited:

And the opinion is sh*t. The point is guessing doesn't do anyone any good, and then it starts to take form that it is fact.

Why is it ****? Because you are scared it could be true. Last time I checked this was a place to voice OPINIONS.

Your opinion is worth no more then Hoss's.

Now get of your high horse and learn how not to be a huge d bag.

No, he's saying (paraphrasing) "I had to wear a boot simular to that when I had an achilles injury, so maybe has the same injury?"

If you can't understand why that's a major leap, than I can't help you.

Again, they use the same type of boot for a number of different injuries.

See, I'm not really giving the guy sh*t. I'm just saying it's not the type of guess he should be making, especially since people will starting floating it as rumor.

Coming from the guy who had zero faith in Maroney until after having watched him gash both the Jags and Chargers in the playoffs? Since you've already shown an extreme lack of judgement, I'll take that as a compliment.:D

Translation you are scared what this guy was saying could be true. Again he has every right to speculate on what the injury could be.

Deal with it.

Exactly! Thanks for understanding the point.

Exactly! Thanks for understanding the point.

So what? What are you scared some fools with think the wrong thing about Brady's injury. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha you guys are funny. I have seen it all. A poster freaking out over a guy offering his opinion on what kind of injury Brady could have.

Guess we cant speculate on anything!!!! It could give people the wrong idea!!!!

Last edited:

Between this thread and all the Moss gossipping, I'm beginning to think Pats fans enjoy going into panic mode. This is neither interesting or fun and we know for a fact it won't change a thing.

Tom's gonna be alright, don't worry....akuna matata!

Yes, people can voice opinions, so doesn't that mean they can voice opinions about others' opinions?

If he thinks it's a sh*t opinion, then he is just voicing his own opinion.

Or something.:cool:

So what? What are you scared some fools with think the wrong thing about Brady's injury. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

One guy specualates, some other guy said his speculation was sh*t. Sounds about right to me.

WEEI is picking up on this, sort of. Someone called in and told Mikey about the picture, and even mentioned the pagesix website, but the producer (or whatever he is) guy said he couldn't find it.

A few minutes later, the producer guy came on again and said he had found the video, but that there was no cast/boot to be seen. I guess he needs to get his eyes checked, or find a better monitor...

Yeah - he's wearing it - its a soft cast... a bit tough NOT to walk with a limp with those as they are designed to keep some pressure off a foot...

If this were a serious injury though he'd be on strict orders to fully rest it with crutches.

Still - he's the franchise. I don't think anyone's going to write this off.

Translation you are scared what this guy was saying could be true. Again he has every right to speculate on what the injury could be.

Deal with it.

He does have every right and he also has the right to embaress himself. Anyone who careds to speculate on this is doing exactly that.

Can't anyone wait until you know the facts? Belichik isn't going to let ANYONE know the details, so get used to it and stop whining.

He does have every right and he also has the right to embaress himself. Anyone who careds to speculate on this is doing exactly that.

Can't anyone wait until you know the facts? Belichik isn't going to let ANYONE know the details, so get used to it and stop whining.

Guess we have to wait until we get all the facts before we talk about anything on this board :rolleyes: No more conversation's on the future:rolleyes:

Re: Herald has Brady Scoop

Its ok man! Soon the sky will fall, and you will have nothing to worry about!

Re: Herald has Brady Scoop

I've got every confidence he'll be ok - and that this will all weave into the growing Legend of Tom Brady.

Heck - I suspect if he had a leg amputated during halftime of the Super Bowl he'd still go out on one leg, hop around in the pocket and would will his offensive line to give him the time he needed to complete his passes and win Game 19 to go down as the all time Greatest Quarterback for the Greatest Team of All Time.

That's just my unbiased opinion of course.

Last edited:

So what? What are you scared some fools with think the wrong thing about Brady's injury. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha you guys are funny. I have seen it all. A poster freaking out over a guy offering his opinion on what kind of injury Brady could have.

Guess we cant speculate on anything!!!! It could give people the wrong idea!!!!

Are you really this dense? Seriously, all I'm telling the guy is that you can't tell anything from the boot, and it could be a number of different injuries. So, there's no sense in trying to guess. Get over it!

Why is someone's guess (based on extremely limited info) supposed to frighten me? Your whole Maroney bit might have been somewhat pathatic, but at least you were good for a few laughs back then. Now your act has just grown tired, and entirely useless.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back