PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Post Game Thread....We're Superbowl bound!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
7 catches 51 yards, 7.3 YPC

Plus he was killing it before we pulled away, lets not be that boxscore guy, I know you were just as nervous when he was making wide open catches and breaking tackles earlier in the game. They went away from him later on but we had no answer for him before that.

Oh, you thought they should THROW it more to Williams? That's completely different -- you were complaining that Ben threw too often and should have used Williams more, that sounded like a call to keep it on the ground.

I agree that pass-catching RBs are one of the tougher matchups for this defense. Freeman of the Falcons will be a threat catching the ball.

Zw6Rh2I.jpg

"This must be how Lucas felt when Katie didn't give him her number"

Troy Brown just described Tom Brady as trying to defy God. That was awesome.

And I'm an agnostic...so keep your politics/religion **** to yourself and enjoy the funny.
Bless you! :D

Go Pats!!

Last edited:

Like I said earlier, I didn't want to see Bell be taken out of the game like this..... but I'm confident that the Patriots would've had a gameplan that would've done that anyways

Tomlin should've known Bell might've become a non-factor (injury or no injury) and come ready to beat the Pats through other means

All I got to say is we are Super Bowl Bound! Enjoy this night everyone because tomorrow we are on to the Super Bowl!

What was the Roger chant being talked about? Was it where is roger or something else?

Oh, you thought they should THROW it more to Williams? That's completely different -- you were complaining that Ben threw too often and should have used Williams more, that sounded like a call to keep it on the ground.

I agree that pass-catching RBs are one of the tougher matchups for this defense. Freeman of the Falcons will be a threat catching the ball.

My issue was not running him enough and forcing passes to guys like Brown. Runs and screens flat passes to D Will were eating up yards and clock, when your defense can't stop Brady that is your best shot.

Now here is the thing, we are all Pats fans and should be celebrating in unison but you are lying if you try to say D Will didn't ball, he was one of the few Steelers who showed up and he played his ass off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes