PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OFFICIAL Sunday 1/4/2014 Wild Card games thread

I want Green Bay to win too, just so I don't have to see Kaepernick on my screen anymore. Can't stand him.

I want Green Bay to win too, just so I don't have to see Kaepernick on my screen anymore. Can't stand him.

I like him but hate to see their coach

I like him but hate to see their coach

I'm not sure what it is…the kissing the bicep, the stupid tattoos, the premature coronation….but I cannot stand the guy.

I agree about Harbaugh though.

Nice! Game on!

good looking drive

huge momentum change.

I'm not sure what it is…the kissing the bicep, the stupid tattoos, the premature coronation….but I cannot stand the guy.

I agree about Harbaugh though.

I know what it is....he reminds me of The Prisoner

Aha. GB is moving the chains. :singing:

I was thinking the same thing. And I was going to post that they'll destroy Carolina, then I checked and remembered Panthers beat them in SF (10-9; that's the score, not the date). Still, I do think Niners will destroy them.

Like I was saying, Packers will destroy Carolina next week. ;)

huge run. dude is fast.

want pack to win to. Their fans are fun, cook well, and have annoying cheers like us . Plus I dont think we would mind lossing to rogers.

Originally Posted by Uncle Rico View Post
I was thinking the same thing. And I was going to post that they'll destroy Carolina, then I checked and remembered Panthers beat them in SF (10-9; that's the score, not the date). Still, I do think Niners will destroy them.
Like I was saying, Packers will destroy Carolina next week. ;)

Bloody hell. I'll just stick with "Carolina will lose next week."

Come on Green Bay. Rodgers needs another TD drive.

Go Niners...to hell with Peyton and Aaron. TB best in the league

I don't like Kaepernick...but dislike him less than Cam Newton (they both seem like the same quarterback to me). I certainly CANNOT stand Jim Harbaugh (I surprisingly liked him as a player at Michigan and the NFL).
I cannot imagine what it must be like to live "north of the wall" in a frozen land like Green Bay...at least a Packers win will warm their poor little "wildling" hearts.

Go Packers.

100% if it's not Brady winning the SB i have absolutely no problems with Rodgers winning it. He's awesome. I hate Peyton, wish nothing but bad luck eternally in the playoffs,

Rodgers looks great now. I can't wait to see Harbaugh cry after they lose.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Back