PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

(Original thread title misleading and incorrect)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gumby

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
So minding my own business and accidently click a BSPN link to a Reiss article and I go, there is no way in hell Reiss gets Michael Floyd's number wrong, directly under a picture of him with the right # (14), and certainly not in THIS WAY.....

. Looks like Floyd has been squeezed out. Wide receiver Michael Floyd (No. 12) might be the receiver most affected by the team's acquisition of Brandin Cooks in a trade. With Julian Edelman, Cooks, Chris Hogan and Malcolm Mitchell atop the depth chart -- and the club holding on to Danny Amendola in a reflection that they hope to work something out to keep him at a reduced salary -- there doesn't appear to be a spot for Floyd at this time. Floyd provided the Patriots with insurance and depth late last season and into the playoffs, but a return in 2017 now looks like a long shot.

I mean it's not like he is confusing numbers with some UDFA or something.

I guess BSPN isn't paying their ghostwriting hacks or editors jack **** either. I feel bad for mike R, I know he normally wouldn't put out crap like this so must be them just using his tag line.

If you want to see yourself before they fix it (if ever), just be warned BSPN link:
http://www.espn.com/blog/new-engla...e-michael-floyd-could-be-squeezed-out-by-pats

He isn't calling 12 his uniform number. He is calling Floyd the 12th best free agent on the market (according the ESPN Insider). In the very next paragraph, he calls Blount #18.

WTF is emily latella?

OK just hit your link. I liked radner-but don't remember that character. Could be because when I watched SNL then, I was usually in a bar with friends and under the influence of various things.

ca26d62de955fdce6b2964e11e89deae.jpg

OK that is ringing a bell. Old age is a turrible thing.

Hmmmm...maybe Never Mind this whole thread.... :D

Well, you know, as the last remaining white guy at ESPN, he's under a lot of pressure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3