PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Hurricane Irene and Impact on Northeast

Status
Not open for further replies.
**WARNING: POLITICALLY INCORRECT ETHNIC JOKE TO FOLLOW **********

Did you hear about the Chinese guy who got blown away by Hurricane Irene? He thought they said "Eileen" and it was safe to go outdoors. :singing:

ROR (Raff out Roud)

It's hererrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

radar_anim.gif

This hasn't hit my area in Virginia nearly as badly as I expected. My ceiling looks awful and I cut a big hole in it but only a few drops of water are in my bucket so far. Not too bad.

This hasn't hit my area in Virginia nearly as badly as I expected. My ceiling looks awful and I cut a big hole in it but only a few drops of water are in my bucket so far. Not too bad.

You should cut a big hole in your floor to let the water out. ;)

You should cut a big hole in your floor to let the water out. ;)
I can't, it would just drop down to the first level, so then i'd need another hole and then my house would look like swiss cheese.:D

Best part of bad weather is enjoying
Maria Molina do the weather on Fox.

images

Last edited:
We'll, in a break from game related things, I am pleased to still have power here in R.I. even though we expect to lose it.

But a local on the street reporter did just report, if you hold your umbrella sideways, it will turn inside out.:eek:

We'll, in a break from game related things, I am pleased to still have power here in R.I. even though we expect to lose it.

But a local on the street reporter did just report, if you hold your umbrella sideways, it will turn inside out.:eek:
Lol, really? That will happen in just about any rainstorm if your umbrella is cheap enough.

We didn't even lose power. This was nothing but a lot of rain and a couple wind gusts.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents