PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Simmoms ... Atlanta Front Office Does Not Want Bill.

Honestly all of the openings except for LAC were not good for BB. Wait for another BUF, DAL, or PHI choke and hop onto one of those teams

Will he retire if staying unemployed?

This is not good for Bill...

If Bill wants that record he's probably going to have to accept not having full front office control somwhere. Teams aren't interested in him having that anymore. Not surprising. If I'm Bill I go in the media for a year, find a GM he can sell as a package deal that is coveted.

If Bill wants that record he's probably going to have to accept not having full front office control somwhere. Teams aren't interested in him having that anymore. Not surprising. If I'm Bill I go in the media for a year, find a GM he can sell as a package deal that is coveted.
He could call his own shot for a media job.

• Agree
Reactions: sb1
I feel bad for Bill.
Why? Teams are simply treating him the way he treated his players for the past 25 years.

Bill losing his job and potential new job to two minority HCs is a sign of changing times.
Team Bill heads exploding in 3, 2, 1....

Hiring a failed HC over the greatest of all time (BB's coaching is fine) is precisely why Atlanta is destined to continue its mediocrity.
We don't know if BB indicated he would be happy being just a HC. He may have wanted more control and authority than they were willing to give him.

Guess my earlier post wasn’t far off. Sorry to all the honks out there,

Will he retire if staying unemployed?
I would say he has to, simply because you lose your edge over that one year, he's old already, and all his sidekicks coaches will grab other jobs in the league.

Except for maybe Patricia.

As for Belichick, I expect him to take over as a GM/football operations.

This is why they’re the falcons. Decisions like this. If they wanted to jump start their offense Slowik makes a ton of sense. If it was defensive mind either Bill or Vrabel. This decision was stupid imo but par for the course for that franchise.

Bill losing his job and potential new job to two minority HCs is a sign of changing times.
Team Bill heads exploding in 3, 2, 1....
No exploding heads. I called this. The trend is toward young, fresh minds. Not surprised.
Martinsville Speedway Celebration GIF by NASCAR

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back