PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Steroids dealer, ready to name names to the NFL, found dead in his home

Status
Not open for further replies.
So this guy was going to "snitch" huh?

and now he's dead, weird how that happens.

He should have read Mangini's and Kaczur's books on proper tattling.

OK, he's pretty big. Now where's the woman?

This is the dead guy:
425beforafter_sm.jpg

Didn't realize this. I thought he was about to talk to NFL officials, but according to ESPN ...

PLANO, Texas -- A convicted steroids dealer who recently met with NFL security officials and gave them names of players he said bought steroids from him has been found dead in his home.

OK, Easterbrook, Fish, Specter. Have at it. Rip'em to shreds. I ****** dare ya.

OK, he's pretty big. Now where's the woman?

She actually looks steroid free. Just in great shape.

One thing that has always baffled me on the steroid front is why on earth would any "woman" ever take them? They are MALE hormones after all for God's sake!

Have you ever heard a woman on steroids speak? For the love of God it's scary as hell! Just imagine a deep voiced man saying "hello, how are you?" and you've got it.

Last edited:
She actually looks steroild free. Just in great shape.

One thing that has always baffled me on the steroid front is why on earth would any "woman" ever take them? They are MALE hormones after all for God's sake!

Have you ever heard a woman on steroids speak? For the love of God it's scary as hell! Just imagine a deep voiced man saying "hello, how are you?" and you've got it.

Now, you're a steroild expert also.

Now, you're a steroild expert also.

No, but I actually do play one on Patsfans.com!:D

Seriously, have you ever seen some of the foolish women who inject themselves with MALE hormones? Or heard them speak?

Also, just some advice BadMo...don't ever let a "discussion" on one thread solidify your perception of a fellow member onto all other threads. You obviously have allowed our previous conversation to bother you enough to attempt a poor jab on this one. Let it go brother. There is nothing personal in message board conversations. I think of you as a solid member here and our conversation did nothing to change that. We just don't agree on ONE topic. no big deal

Last edited:
This is what happens to rats.

Does the police conclude that it's homicide or suicide.?

Specter is waiting for this opportunity. We saw baseball and we are going to see football too. What's next.? NBA or NHL.?

stop-snitching.jpg

(joke)

Last edited:
This is what happens to rats.

In an unrelated matter, Nick Kaczur has entered into the witness relocation program.

Better not be Marvin's gun.

T-minus 30 seconds until ESPN questions Belichick's whereabouts during the death. ;)

Forget Belichick, where was Pacman?

This story is about to explode.

No question.....there will be names as evidence was taken from his house.

I imagine players will be named, orgaizations will be tarnished, unless a major cover up happens.

I trust the commissioner will not let this go as this one IS serious.

Lawyers, steriod suppliers, MURDERS, NFL security meetings,steroids, players named, masking agents, cover ups - wow.

"A convicted steroids dealer who recently met with NFL security officials and gave them names of players he said bought steroids from him has been found dead in his home."

"

Lehr served a four-game suspension while a member of the Atlanta Falcons in October 2006 after he tested positive for a banned substance. He spent last season with Tampa Bay and was acquired by the Saints in the offseason."

"telll league officials about "loopholes in their program." He also said he'd advised about 10 players to use finasteride, a drug to treat balding, because it masks steroid use. "

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3427526

No question.....there will be names as evidence was taken from his house.

I imagine players will be named, orgaizations will be tarnished, unless a major cover up happens.

I trust the commissioner will not let this go as this one IS serious.

Lawyers, steriod suppliers, MURDERS, NFL security meetings,steroids, players named, masking agents, cover ups - wow.

"A convicted steroids dealer who recently met with NFL security officials and gave them names of players he said bought steroids from him has been found dead in his home."

"

Lehr served a four-game suspension while a member of the Atlanta Falcons in October 2006 after he tested positive for a banned substance. He spent last season with Tampa Bay and was acquired by the Saints in the offseason."

"telll league officials about "loopholes in their program." He also said he'd advised about 10 players to use finasteride, a drug to treat balding, because it masks steroid use. "

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3427526

Are we once again SPECULATING that this was murder?

For the love of God boys & girls let's try a novel approach like....

WAITING FOR THE FACTS TO COME IN.

The man's business was suffering, he was being pressured by the government, he probably lost all his friends and contacts...but even then we can NOT speculate ANYTHING.

To do so would be idiotic.

Hey, maybe someone here can make a few phone calls and get the REAL story! that was a joke. please don't. we prefer to wait for the facts to make our conclusions.:cool:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents