PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT - What you eating sunday around 6:30pm EST?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobDigital

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Any traditions?

My dad always made chili so i will do that and buy some wings probably.

The Dominos in town is really good. It might be a regional thing where you are, Bob.

PH is also a viable option.

Always plan to eat, then never eat much. Too nervous. Learned from throwing up an entire feast on a certain night in October 1986.

Always plan to eat, then never eat much. Too nervous. Learned from throwing an entire feast on a certain night in October 1986.

I am the same way but only once the game is on. I eat before the game mostly that a little here and there when on (but i have issues eating when they are down or tied)

honestly i try not to plan anything to far ahead because i never know what im going to want.

ill make sure to have some chips, maybe some salsa, some pinapple cider for sure, then who knows maybe burger, maybe a steak, maybe pizza.

It will be breakfast time, so that's what I'll eat.

Nothing.

Pizza beforehand. Hopefully champagne after. Just nervous pacing in between.

Falcon,_Peregrine5_CRC.jpg

Ham is what will be on the menu. No clue why but everytime the Pats are in a SB we get a big ham and throw it in the oven.

Probably go with Smoothie with Kale and Almond Milk, Nuts, Seeds,Banana with a scoop of Protein.
For desert I will go with Avocado Ice Cream. At half time I will meditate and have small work out with resistance bands.

I know this time I'm going to tone it down on the drinking. In SB 49 I was pretty drunk by kickoff. Still remember the game, but rather than going out on the streets of Boston to celebrate I immediately said "GREAT! WE WON! Now, let's go to sleep."

Probably go with Smoothie with Kale and Almond Milk, Nuts, Seeds,Banana with a scoop of Protein.
For desert I will go with Avocado Ice Cream. At half time I will meditate and have small work out with resistance bands.

Fake post. We all KNOW that you'll be quaffing Jameson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes