PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots at Chargers 10/24/10 - Are you going?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoCal Bong

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Mods: Kindly requesting that this thread be allowed to remain in this forum until 10/16. Sticky would also be greatly appreciated if deemed worthy.

The Patriots Tailgate Club is again organizing get-togethers for Patriots fans coming out to San Diego. Much more info is available by joining Patriots Tailgate
PatsTG : Patriots Tailgate

SATURDAY NIGHT PARTY

We'll be having a private party at Players Sports Bar, 7061 Clairemont Mesa Blvd, San Diego, CA 92111 on Saturday, 10/23 6pm - 8pm
Players Sports Bar - San Diego

While we are hoping to have some special guests join us, we won't know for sure until they actually show up. If you were with us in Seattle in 2008 or Denver in 2009, you might know what's in store.

We'll have a salad, pasta and pizza buffet (soft drinks also included, bar drinks are on your own). Because we need to guarantee a minimum, I am accepting payments now as follows:
Adult (ages 13 & up) - $17
Children (5 - 12) - $9
Children under 5 - free
Tax and tip are included in this price.

To encourage early payment, prices will be $3 higher at the door so please pay in advance.

Please join Patriots Tailgate to get the information on where to send payment. We are expecting 150+ Pats fans to attend this party.

TAILGATE PARTY

We'll be starting our caravan from the hotel where many of us are staying:
Courtyard San Diego Central
8651 Spectrum Center Blvd, San Diego, California 92123

Meet there in the hotel parking lot at 8:30am and we'll depart promptly at 8:45am for Qualcomm Stadium. We will take the 163 South, exit Friar's Road and enter the stadium through Gate 3. Take a sharp left turn immediately after entering and we'll be tailgating right between G4 and H4 as we've done the last three times the Pats played in San Diego.
http://www.sandiego.gov/qualcomm/pdf/parkmap.pdf

Parking lots open to the general public 4 hours prior to kick off.

Rather than coordinating food and drink as a group, everyone should bring their own. However for the benefit of those who are from out of town or are coming in on the trolley, I will have soda, water, beer and hot dogs available for $1 each with all profits going to charity (Patriots Charitable Foundation Kick Cancer and San Diego United Way).

We are expecting 200-300 Pats fans to attend the tailgate party.

Note that we had group tickets for sale and a discounted hotel room block but those are both now sold out. Join Patriots Tailgate to make sure you don't miss out on the next road game event, any road game, not just San Diego.

Anyone coming out to join us?

Barry I should be there. Have tickets in hand. Unless something super serious goes down in the next 3 week *knocks on wood*

Cool. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

Tickets to Patriots vs. Chargers Game?

I am going to San Diego next week for vacation and I was wondering where I could get cheap tickets to the Pats game out there....

As traveling to road games is the one of the topics of the day today, thought this thread should be bumped.

Re: Tickets to Patriots vs. Chargers Game?

The Chargers first two games were blacked out; you still might be able to get tickets from the Chargers/Ticketmaster.

Re: Tickets to Patriots vs. Chargers Game?

We have ticket purchasing information and tips specifically that you might find useful. Just join Patriots Tailgate (free). We also have a tailgate party that you might want to join us at.

PatsTG : Patriots Tailgate

Went to the San Diego game in 2008 and won't go back. Chargers fans are some of the lamest I've ever encountered. There were a lot of Pats fans there though.

Looking for 4 tickets between 90-100$ as we speak. Tickets might not drop until closer to the event because most are 115$ right now for nosebleeds. What a ripoff the NFL is.

Yeah, the best deals usually come up the day of the game, but of course you risk not getting anything. They tend to release a small # of tickets the week of the game and sometimes those are really good seats.

The Patriots away has been the highest demand ticket for any team we play for years now. This might be the only home game that the Chargers sell out this season; they've already had two blackouts.

Yeah, the best deals usually come up the day of the game, but of course you risk not getting anything. They tend to release a small # of tickets the week of the game and sometimes those are really good seats.

The Patriots away has been the highest demand ticket for any team we play for years now. This might be the only home game that the Chargers sell out this season; they've already had two blackouts.

Where would they release them and around what day and time during the week would they release them? Would it be on ticketmaster or should I just call them? I really want to go, but not looking to pay 120 for nose bleeds!

Socal Bong... I'll be at the game.

Where would they release them and around what day and time during the week would they release them? Would it be on ticketmaster or should I just call them? I really want to go, but not looking to pay 120 for nose bleeds!

There's no guarantee that they release any but they usually do. No pattern or way to predict ticket releases, you just need to check over and over. For the playoff game they had some row 1 handicap accessible seats in the Plaza level that I was able to purchase (I assume they have to hold it for a certain period of time) just a few days before the game and I sold my other tickets to another Pats fan. It takes time and persistence.

Socal Bong... I'll be at the game.

Great! Will you be joining us for the Saturday night party or the tailgate?

Last edited:
There's no guarantee that they release any but they usually do. No pattern or way to predict ticket releases, you just need to check over and over. For the playoff game they had some row 1 handicap accessible seats in the Plaza level that I was able to purchase (I assume they have to hold it for a certain period of time) just a few days before the game and I sold my other tickets to another Pats fan. It takes time and persistence.

Where do you check? Chargers website/Ticketmaster?

I just checked TM for tickets and you can get as many as three in View level right now (10/16, 11:30am PST).

Also a reminder that payments for the Saturday night party are due (to me in California) by Wednesday. Checks and Paypal are both being accepted.

Last edited:
So how about this T-Shirt: "New England Patriots on the road: The answer to blackouts for lesser teams.

I just checked TM for tickets and you can get as many as three in View level right now (10/16, 11:30am PST).

Also a reminder that payments for the Saturday night party are due (to me in California) by Wednesday. Checks and Paypal are both being accepted.

d%#*!@t! I missed them... do you think they will release more this week? I'm looking for 4 tickets... the stadium is so small that I don't really mind sitting in the UV seats.

I'm trying to bank on the ticket exchange this week. I am assuming the prices will drop this week as most are going for 115 right now. Has anyone used that SD ticketmaster ticket exchange before?

Last edited:
More Tickets Released for SD game right now on Ticketmaster!

Just picked some up myself. FYI!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back