PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots at Chargers 10/24/10 - Are you going?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: More Tickets Released for SD game right now on Ticketmaster!

Yowza. I actually need to be in San Diego starting Monday or Tuesday.

But extending the trip for a football game is not an option, as my whole family has a variety of health issues. :(

I suggest getting them on Ticketmaster, even if they're half the price on Craigslist :p

SD tickets are always easy to get. In 2007 for the playoff game, they were still on sale the day before. The team had Ticketbast@rd block all sales to people using non-CA/AZ/NV addresses (to disallow Patriot fans from attending - is this illegal BTW, I think it could be) so I had to switch my billing info with Chase to a fraudelent address before ordering. Sat 10 rows off the field next to all the San Diego family members.....let me tell you, don't mess with Lorenzo Neil's sister!

Last edited:
San Diego Tailgate/Roadtrip

My crew is visiting Chargerville for a game this weekend. I'd appreciate any input on how the fans in SD are, and what to expect.

(I'll be in the Rodney Harrison Patriots throwback to deflect any BS from drunken bolts fans)

Should be a great game forecast is for 68 degrees and partly cloudy.

Re: San Diego Tailgate/Roadtrip

Perhaps you may want to meetup with SoCal Bang and his group:

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england...486-patriots-chargers-10-24-10-you-going.html

From '06 season: http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/10/48735-san-diego-trip-report.html

I couldn't find the thread, but I recall somebody reporting that the fans in San Diego were pretty bad last year and/or the year before. Stadium security did nothing while groups of young Charger fans continually harassed fans there, looking to start a fight. Perhaps someone else here can recall and respond with their experience.

We now have more tickets in Plaza 17 near the group block. $180 each, priority going to anyone attending the Saturday night party.

Join Patriots Tailgate for more info and make sure you vote on the poll to receive updates.

SoCal.. I'm assuming youve been to other pats chargers games before right? What can we expect from the Charger Crowd? Can we wear Pats stuff? Can we cheer for pats? I don't wanna cause any fights or anything.

Reason I'm asking. I went to redsox/yanks in the bronx and wore redsox stuff. Let me tell you. It was not a good idea. we were getting heckled the entire time.

Chargers fans hold an extra level of contempt for the Pats and us fans. At the same time it's almost all verbal. It also helps when we are a large group that sticks together.

Wear your Pats stuff.
Cheer on the Pats loudly but without taunting.
Be friendly to the Chargers fans around you who are respectful (which is most of them) and let them know you are not there to be an a-hole.
Ignore the other Chargers fans who are more focused on getting under your skin than the game. Don't look at them. Don't respond to them. Pretend you don't even hear them.
If the Pats win, say "good game". If the Pats lose, offer your congrats and keep walking.

If anything happens to get out of hand, text 59629 and let security take care of it.

Last edited:
Thanks SoCal. We're planning on being pretty lubed up lol so we probably will try and make friends. Win or lose on sunday is fine with me. The pats stole the Baltimore game so this is no where near a must win.

Thanks SoCal. We're planning on being pretty lubed up lol so we probably will try and make friends. Win or lose on sunday is fine with me. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:The pats stole the Baltimore game so this is no where near a must win.

Blasphemy!!!!!!!!!

There is about 2000 tickets available

for the Charger game. I already have my tickets. Hopefully they sell out this game because it will be the last sellout this year at home for the Chargers.

Re: There is about 2000 tickets available

for the Charger game. I already have my tickets. Hopefully they sell out this game because it will be the last sellout this year at home for the Chargers.

Just curious; why do you care whether or not the Chargers sell out their games?

If you are meeting up with us to caravan to Qualcomm or just meet up for the tailgate, make sure you print out the file I posted with maps and directions located here:

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/PatsTG/files/

Note that you need to be a member to access the file so join now if you haven't already.

See you guys soon!

Had to cancel plans to drive down this year. Enjoy.

SoCal Bong does God's work when it comes to setting up a Pats party whenever the team comes to California, both the night before the game and in the parking lot for tailgating. Lot of work goes into these plans so I tip my cap to him.

Regards,
Chris

Re: There is about 2000 tickets available

Just curious; why do you care whether or not the Chargers sell out their games?

she probably lives in sd and if there's no sellouts, maybe the chargers move and it opens up the area to have more pats games televised. just thinking ahead.

great work tonight socal bong. that was a blast. having kraft and tedy was quite a coup. everyone had a great time. my famiy was thrilled. thanks. that was FANtastic !!

Looks like a great party! Was that you interviewed in the video?! Thanks for helping the team on the opposite coast!!

Yeah that was me and my friend Laura. It was a great turnout and a lot of fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back