PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Draft Wishlist

KDPPatsfan85

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
What players do you want the Patriots to draft?

Here's my wishlist:
1. Bradlee Anae EDGE
2. Lynn Bowden WR
3. Adam Trautman TE
4. Geno Stone S
5. Logan Wilson LB
6. James Morgan QB

You could call this the "Draft jinx list"

Mine is 2 pass catching TEs and a speed receiver. This offense needs explosiveness, period. Even with Brady this offense scared nobody. My true wish list, barring trades is

1) Denzel Mims
3) Albert Okwuebunam
3) another pass catching TE

That would change the offense around. Mims and Harry on the outside, Okwuebunam and the other TE along with Edelman on the inside.

I keep saying, this draft has to be the opposite of the 2012 draft. In that draft, it addressed the defense and gave us playmakers in Jones & Hightower, which the D was sorely missing. 2 years later we won the SB.

This is Belichick’s most important draft in 20 years. He has to hit a home run. He HAS to address the TE position, and get another playmaker on offense. I’d be thrilled is he double dipped at TE AND WR. But that ain’t gonna happen. If he doesn’t address the offense, the dynasty is truly over.

Here's my wishlist:
1. Bradlee Anae EDGE
2. Lynn Bowden WR
3. Adam Trautman TE
4. Geno Stone S
5. Logan Wilson LB
6. James Morgan QB
Not a James Morgan fan. Not an NFL arm. Under throws a lot of wide open receivers.

Here's my wishlist:
1. Bradlee Anae EDGE
2. Lynn Bowden WR
3. Adam Trautman TE
4. Geno Stone S
5. Logan Wilson LB
6. James Morgan QB

I really like the bowden pick. Bb loves versatility and this guy can run the ball, catch the ball and pass the ball, plus return kicks!
Uber competitive and loves football.
He has to be on our draft board. I would take him at 87 and feel we got a steal.

I really like the bowden pick. Bb loves versatility and this guy can run the ball, catch the ball and pass the ball, plus return kicks!
Uber competitive and loves football.
He has to be on our draft board. I would take him at 87 and feel we got a steal.

I agree. I would love to get Bowden. I think out of everyone in this draft he could be a true replacement for Edelman.

If we can get 2 TEs AND Bowden or Antonio Gibson, both explosive Swiss Army knives. Then add a guy like Proche, I like our offense’s chances to be explosive. Must add explosiveness to this offense in both the TE position and WR position.

Can’t expect to stay competitive with the KCs and Baltimores of the AFC unless they add weapons.

If we can get 2 TEs AND Bowden or Antonio Gibson, both explosive Swiss Army knives. Then add a guy like Proche, I like our offense’s chances to be explosive. Must add explosiveness to this offense in both the TE position and WR position.

Can’t expect to stay competitive with the KCs and Baltimores of the AFC unless they add weapons.
OR stop their explosiveness

A defensive back who can play special teams

A quarterback, but not until round 7

A kicker, but not after round 3

Some guy from a military school

Trade back in the Second for a CB

You forgot to draft a player from Rutgers. Doesn't matter who as long as they were a Scarlet Knight. ;)

You forgot to draft a player from Rutgers. Doesn't matter who as long as they were a Scarlet Knight. ;)

You're still living in 2013, my friend.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back