PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Positive News on Matthew Judon

Ian

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Sounds like he could be getting closer to a return:

Q: Matthew Judon's been around the team a lot this year. Is there still a chance that he can play for you, or is that more of a 2024 thing for him?

BB: Again, that's a medical question. So, if he's cleared, then we'll go through the process of practicing and preparing him. If he's not medically cleared, then there's nothing really to talk about. I know he's working hard and definitely making progress, good to see that, just what he does. As far as the medical clearance, that's not in my control.

Also added that he's obviously been around the team, which Belichick has appreciated:

BB: He's definitely been around. I wouldn't say he's done a lot with the coaches. That would be more [Raekwon] McMillan. But, he's been around. He's given a lot of emotional support. He's a good teammate. He's with us. He's doing what he needs to do. So, it's really been good. I appreciate that, and I think we all do. We love having Ju around. He's a good energy guy, anyway.

Curious to see if maybe he's back by the Bills game. Obviously, it might depend on where they're at by then, but the fact hasn't ended up on IR by now is interesting.

After the Patriots stun the Chiefs and then follow that up with a road win against Denver... Josh Allen and the 8-7 Buffalo Bills are getting ready for a visit from the Patriots with their playoff hopes on the line... Surely, they can handle them this time... but wait, that's Matthew Judon's music...??!!?

After the Patriots stun the Chiefs and then follow that up with a road win against Denver... Josh Allen and the 8-7 Buffalo Bills are getting ready for a visit from the Patriots with their playoff hopes on the line... Surely, they can handle them this time... but wait, that's Matthew Judon's music...??!!?

If the Pats beat the Chiefs that will go down as the biggest win decades.

I can feel it. The Chiefs are too focused on how the refs somehow screwed them by not letting Kadarius Toney get away with lining up as a defensive end and not focused on the Patriots defense. Even Andy Reid is talking about it all week. They think they are just gonna sleepwalk to a win on the road. I think Mahomes and his collection of misfit toys are in for a wake-up call. The question is if Zappe, Pop, Zeke and the OL can produce against that Chiefs D. It could be a coming-out party for Zappe.

I can feel it. The Chiefs are too focused on how the refs somehow screwed them by not letting Kadarius Toney get away with lining up as a defensive end and not focused on the Patriots defense.
The whole thing is so dumb.

It specifically states in the rules that inside 2:00 minutes of a half, neutral zone infractions are called. Offense must be the same as defense in the rule book.
Even Andy Reid is talking about it all week.
All the cheeseburgers and French fries have fattened up his head.

Reid looks like a Walrus.
They think they are just gonna sleepwalk to a win on the road.
I believe that the KC offense will come to life.
I think Mahomes and his collection of misfit toys are in for a wake-up call.
I hope that youre right.

The question is if Zappe, Pop, Zeke and the OL can produce against that Chiefs D. It could be a coming-out party for Zappe.
It has to be to keep up with KC.

The KC defense is pretty good.

The whole thing is so dumb.

It specifically states in the rules that inside 2:00 minutes of a half, neutral zone infractions are called. Offense must be the same as defense in the rule book.

All the cheeseburgers and French fries have fattened up his head.

Reid looks like a Walrus.

I believe that the KC offense will come to life.

I hope that youre right.

It has to be to keep up with KC.

The KC defense is pretty good.
It is, the O/U is 37.

I wouldn't consider it much of an upset. Bet you we don't lose by more than 10 points on Sunday. The Chiefs D is remarkably good considering that it is basically only Chris Jones and a bunch of JAGs. The only reason the game won't be even closer is because of the Chiefs D vs. the Pats offense. On the other side of the ball, the Chiefs ain't been that good all year....Mahomes is doing everything he can, but he doesn't have anyone outside Kelce and maybe Rice. Moore hasn't taken the next step, IMO. Toney is a work-in-progress...and Watson has been pretty good in spots though...but it is a patch work WR corps.

I'd say the Chiefs win 21-16 on Sunday with us driving for the winning TD as time expires....

I wouldn't consider it much of an upset.
HOF QB vs a QB who may be elsewhere in 2024. A KC defense that pretty much shut down Allen and Buffalo for a half.

Has anyone actually gone out on the limb and predicted a NE win? KC is still my favorite to be there in Vegas this February.
Bet you we don't lose by more than 10 points on Sunday.
Seems like NE would be the perfect game for KC to make a statement that we aint going away that easy.
The Chiefs D is remarkably good considering that it is basically only Chris Jones and a bunch of JAGs.
KC landed a pretty good LB in Bolton. Very underrated defense.
The only reason the game won't be even closer is because of the Chiefs D vs. the Pats offense. On the other side of the ball, the Chiefs ain't been that good all year....Mahomes is doing everything he can, but he doesn't have anyone outside Kelce and maybe Rice. Moore hasn't taken the next step, IMO. Toney is a work-in-progress...and Watson has been pretty good in spots though...but it is a patch work WR corps.
KC beat themselves except for Denver.
I'd say the Chiefs win 21-16 on Sunday with us driving for the winning TD as time expires....
A competitive game would be ok.

TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Back