PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Post Game Thread...We are the Champions!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, someone needs to come to my apartment right now... I think I drank too much and just had a fever dream that the Patriots came back from TWENTY FIVE FRICKEN POINTS DOWN to win the Super Bowl! I NEED TO GO THE HOSPITAL I CAN'T BREATHE!!!!!!!

Most unbelievable Super Bowl ever... Half the house went to sleep before the end of the game I found myself with the dogs alone and the Pats fan board jumping up and down screaming my head off

ATLANTA

CATCH THIS L

I've had time to digest this amazing feat now - with greater eloquance than my first post in this thread i'd like to add:

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really hope every Pat fan stayed with the game and didn't give up

No you know what Ashley? I don't. I liked the people who stayed and turned around, but I really hope the "game over" faux fans missed the greatest comeback in SB history. Not to be petty, but sometimes you walk around ready to give up like that, you need to see what you're missing.

Time for RK to gros a pair and when he gets trophy say he wants a comp #1 for all Gotohell lies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents