PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Post Game Thread...We are the Champions!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was that Michael Bennett who went up to Amendola mid interview and gave him some love?

ITS OUR SEMEN BRUH!!!!

Sorry in advance, im way too jacked up right now

Edit: congratulations to you guys lol again, too jacked

What the.....?

Oh, "jacked up".

Nevermind.

emily-litella-300x277.jpg

whatever happens next, it's just gravy. GOAT without a doubt for Brady. GOAT without a doubt for BB. Redemption after all the bull **** of the last two years. I feel soooo lucky to be a Patriots fan. Thank you Kraft, BB, Brady. The last two decades have been awesome!

This was unbelievably AMAZING and I can't disagree...

When you have a Passover seder there's a section (and a song) called Dayenu, which means, "it would have been enough."

The basic idea is if the Israelites had been led out of Egypt, but the Lord had not parted the red sea... (refrain) dayenu...

If he had parted the Red Sea, but had not fed us with manna... dayenu...

Etc. There are about 10 other things we say dayenu about.

There's definitely a dayenu feeling. I had it after the first SB victory. I thought "what if we become the next dynasty?" But no, I shouldn't hope for that much, one SB was enough. Then in SB 38 I was like "What if we win 1 more and it'll be 3 out of 4, and we'll be up there with the Cowboys..." And then we did. And okay we'll skip the Giants years LOL... then in the Seattle game I felt like it's all gravy... and this time???? With THIS win? DEFINITELY

Now let me add 1 more thing... If nothing else happens good for this franchise, we've had more than our fill, certainly. That's fair.

But you know unless Tom retires (don't think so)... they're not thinking that way. They're not done. We're not done. I want the next one too, I admit it, gravy or not.

PS, anybody notice he finished with 466 yards passing? Dang.

Wow just wow. I still am having trouble reconciling what I just saw.

Channel 4 interviewing drunk girls

Other Notes:

Anyone notice that Atlanta had problems with their headsets at one point? One of their Assistants could be heard saying "I can't hear sh!t" as Ryan came over to the bench.

Thoughts go out to Schraeder and Dion Lewis that their injuries aren't severe.

Where's the guy who left his friends house and put on his lucky hat? Thank you sir!

Once the Patriots won the coin toss for overtime, I doubt even 1% of the country thought the Falcons were going to win that game.

All those people who like to argue that momentum doesn't exist just got an education on how real it is.

On NFL Network right now:

I like how Tomlinson and Sanders weren't able to admit Brady is the greatest player of all time.

They both referenced guys like Jim Brown, Reggie White and Lawrence Taylor.

Brady has more rings than those three guys combined!

James White grew up tonight. Saying "Props to him" doesn't seem to cut it, but....

Props to him (as many times as it takes to cut it).

I am glad that Brady got the MVP for reasons we are all too aware of, but White had 14 passes for 110 yards, and 3 TDs including the game winner in OT.

What does a guy have to do?

Malcolm mitchell..... Went from str8 WTF layin the ball on the ground (THE FUDGE WAS HE DOIN THERE LMAO) to one of the unsung heroes. Malcolm butler on the offensive end??? Mb was the victim of that crazy kearse catch right before hos heroics!!!

Once the Patriots won the coin toss for overtime, I doubt even 1% of the country thought the Falcons were going to win that game.

All those people who like to argue that momentum doesn't exist just got an education on how real it is.
I told my mom when we tied the game - Its over. Falcons looked shellshocked and panic mode set in. NE destroyed their will.

Btw - Tom Brady had the best 4th Q in SB 49. Well, not anymore. He just topped it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents