PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rob Ninkovich to retire?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad to see him go but I expected him to be phased out or not make the team this year anyways. He had a great run here and I enjoyed watching him play.

So what are the odds he makes the Pats HOF. I think there are other more worthy people that need to go in first but maybe in 10-20 years he has a shot.

What moment is the end of this vid with Nink picking up the ball and running with it in the Super Bowl? I don't remember that

So what are the odds he makes the Pats HOF. I think there are other more worthy people that need to go in first but maybe in 10-20 years he has a shot.
I think he's a bit of a long shot. Maybe he makes it eventually.

Sorry to see Nink retire. Better get out before you are forced out though.

He may not have been Bruschi or Troy Brown, but he was still the epitome of the Patriot Way. He was a massive overachiever who was happy to do his role and not seek glory for the betterment of the team. Guys like him don't grow on trees even in the NFL.

Best of luck Nink in your future endeavors.

If you announce in advance someone will be speaking, it is no longer impromptu but rather scheduled?
Good question, how much time in advance does it have to be to go from scheduled to impromptu.

Good question, how much time in advance does it have to be to go from scheduled to impromptu.
I think being impromptu has a couple of meanings to it.

If someone just gets up and starts speaking and it's unscheduled, that's impromptu.

If something is scheduled, but the speaker or speakers are winging it, that also can be impromptu.

I think being impromptu has a couple of meanings to it.

If someone just gets up and starts speaking and it's unscheduled, that's impromptu.

If something is scheduled and/or is extremely short notice, and/or the speaker or speakers are winging it, that also can be impromptu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes