PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rodgers already knocked out of the game against the Bills

Is he willing to give up that $35M guaranteed next year to step away? He just has to show up and do the bare minimum to not get suspended (like Jack Jones last season) and that $35M is his.

They could work out a settlement.

I never thought it was a money thing. I thought they started going to turf more after the Pats' field got ruined all the time and wouldn't grown in the winter.
And after Brady nearly broke an ankle on it.

But why bother having one at the stadium, if the guy is that hurt, he's not coming back into the game so might as well wait until he gets to a hospital for the diagnosis.
Also MRIs are a lot more complex and potentially dangerous in some situations.

god bless ya steve, keep doing the lords work :thumbsup:
smug GIF

Just want to be clear, I am not celebrating the guy getting hurt. I am celebrating the fact that it happens to the Jete like it's scripted.

smug GIF

Just want to be clear, I am not celebrating the guy getting hurt. I am celebrating the fact that it happens to the Jete like it's scripted.
i get that... i for one am celebrating the appearance of Milana. which is always a good thing

Yeah I'm sure it's a career ender at his age. Even if he makes it back somehow he won't be the same.

Packer fans have to be a little annoyed... that conditional first rounder they were supposed to get is not happening now.

The person I was responding to said it was the cheapest option. Money shouldn't be a factor when your talking about a team worth hundreds of millions of dollars.
But why bother having one at the stadium, if the guy is that hurt, he's not coming back into the game so might as well wait until he gets to a hospital for the diagnosis.
This. The teams don’t have them because there is no point. It takes 45 minutes to an hour. And if a player is so hurt he needs an MRI, he isn’t going back into the game. XRays tell a great deal, are quick and are a useful diagnostic tool.

Yeah I'm sure it's a career ender at his age. Even if he makes it back somehow he won't be the same.

Packer fans have to be a little annoyed... that conditional first rounder they were supposed to get is not happening now.
On the other hand, the Packers traded him to the Jete before this happened. They at least got something back.

My season prediction comes true just not in the way I imagined. But the Jets finish 4th in the division. Assuming Tua keeps his brains from getting scrambled again

Rogers is a good QB for sure but I do not like him as a person. Somehow I feel sorry for him cause it must be the end of his road in NFL.

AFC east suddenly look open after week 1.

YIPES - talk about a poor “return on investment “ how does $8,750,000 per play sound??!!

I am not sure the Jets are out of the running for the playoffs. Even Jets haters (which I am) can admit that their defense is very impressive and likely to be top 3 and without injury is likely to keep Jets in most games they play.
On offense they have Garrett Wilson and Hall as playmakers and their O-line is decent.
Zach Wilson will have to evolve and minimize his turnovers but the Jets could bring in a veteran game manager and with the talent they have they could squeak into playoffs still.

That was fast. Rodgers is already telling the media how this was his coaches’ fault.

Think of how many SBs the guy could have won if he ran the offense instead of being a hero and extending plays.

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/10: News and Notes
MORSE: Draft Analysis and Thoughts on Patriots Rookie Mini Camp
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/9: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
Back