PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rookie "Locks"

It's unlikely they'll need him to be on the 53 to be QB3 or for his Scout Team value.
On the practice squad he would be at risk of being picked up by Baltimore or Philadelphia if they had a QB injury. And besides helping the scout team, he might even be included in gameday gadget packages goal line or otherwise

Bolden is kick returner. Troy will try out lots of folks in camp since we greatly need a backup punt returner.

BTW, I see zero competition between Bolden and Speed. Bolden will make it (or not) as a #5 or #6 CB.
On the other hand, Spped played 310 ST resps at Michigan State and is considered to top special tearmer, hopefully he this yea'rs Schooler.
And I’m not trying to offend Speed in any way. Our special teams were an issue last year, if he can help with his size and speed, I hope he makes the team as well. I just think Bolden has 4th round ability, and was a steal.

On the practice squad he would be at risk of being picked up by Baltimore or Philadelphia if they had a QB injury. And besides helping the scout team, he might even be included in gameday gadget packages goal line or otherwise
there are many better uses for an active roster spot on Game Day

Our 3rd QB wouldn't be active unless a rule change is passed.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back