PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Roster cutdowns - PATRIOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did someone say Grissom was cut? What an awful third round pick. They tried to replace him at Oklahoma, couldn't find a place there! How in the world did he go that high in the draft?

Measurables and raw workout. On paper -- like a certain Jake Bequette -- he looks like the ideal DE but could never put it together during a game. He most probably is what Lombardi calls a card player (?) where he shines in practice when he knows exactly what to do but during the game just cant do it by himself.

I get that players fizzling out like that is annoying but for every Bequette or Grissom you also get a Flowers. At least he had ST value.

Still lotta moves to be made yet.

I believe Ill give up on 53 game though ..

I mean 4 ST guys who never even saw the Foxboro field added last moment . and its not even over yet..

Measurables and raw workout. On paper -- like a certain Jake Bequette -- he looks like the ideal DE but could never put it together during a game. He most probably is what Lombardi calls a card player (?) where he shines in practice when he knows exactly what to do but during the game just cant do it by himself.

I get that players fizzling out like that is annoying but for every Bequette or Grissom you also get a Flowers. At least he had ST value.

Bequette had about ZERO ST value, IIRC.

Suddenly occurs to me that Marsh may be McClellin's replacement.
Looks like Grissom st replacement and 3rd down de depth.
but then we really don't know what was expected from mcclellin to know what would be replaced.

In practice the play being run, especially by the scout team, is held up as a diagram on a large index card in the huddle.

In practice the play being run, especially by the scout team, is held up as a diagram on a large index card in the huddle.

I think you misunderstood my question mark. I know the index card thingy, I just wasnt sure if I was messing up the name of the Lombardism.

THE ROLLERCOASTER CONTINUES.. LETS GO..

I think you misunderstood my question mark. I know the index card thingy, I just wasnt sure if I was messing up the name of the Lombardism.

Given that it makes sense to both of us in the context given I don't think you did.

Did someone say Grissom was cut? What an awful third round pick. They tried to replace him at Oklahoma, couldn't find a place there! How in the world did he go that high in the draft?
lol

Yep, they suck, fire Belichick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk