PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Senior Bowl 2024

PaulThePat

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Fair play to Bo Nix for going to the Senior Bowl. Of the other QBs on display I've always liked Sam Hartman as a late round flier. Hartman was one of the QBs featured on the Netflix show QB1 along with Spencer Rattler. Unlike Rattler, Hartman went to some tiny High School but it hasn't stopped him having a good collegiate career.

Thanks for posting this, there are a lot of good prospects there, it will be well worth following the during the week reports.

Interested in seeing Ricky Pearsall and Anias Smith.

Love the senior bowl but am a little put off they opened it up to underclassmen starting this year. They should of just made a junior bowl. Not really fair to some of these guys that are trying to showcase what they got.

Ok read here: 2024 Senior Bowl roster reveal: What you need to know

Side note: I can't wait to see Payton Wilson smash through the practices and move up the draft boards. I see him as Brian Urlacher-lite. He is currently underrated (day 3 pick, in a lot of evaluations). Needs to put on a little bit of weight but he has some skills. I don't know if he can return punts though.

I am also looking forward to Malachi Corley showing off some Deebo Samuel-type skills.

I see Michael Penix accepted his invite. Good on him and Nix. Love it when they are willing to put it on the line out there against competition. They should be in good hands. 2 Washington oline men and the 3 best center prospects out there to help them do well. Should be a fun watch. Trying to figure out how to stream the practices.

Guys, there are some videos over on Youtube of Day 1 at the Senior Bowl for those that are interested.

Love the senior bowl but am a little put off they opened it up to underclassmen starting this year. They should of just made a junior bowl. Not really fair to some of these guys that are trying to showcase what they got.

They should have had the Juniors in the Shrine Bowl and only if the they needed people would they invite them to the Senior Bowl...

I am personally curious how the UNH kid is going to do from everything i have heard is that he can do a lot like an offensive only version of Marcus Jones

Supposedly the kid is the best receiver out of the backfield and it's not even close.

Question will be his ability to pick up the blitz..

Supposedly the kid is the best receiver out of the backfield and it's not even close.

Question will be his ability to pick up the blitz..
If he can, insta-binky. If he can't, still want.

I never have binkies in the draft but this year I am keeping my eye on him. I hope the pats take a shot on him.

Seems like Bo Nix and Pennix Jr wasn't exactly lighting it up at the Senior Bowl. Playing their ways to 34??
Yes GIF by Brittany Broski

I really like what I'm seeing out of OTs Tyler Guyton (Oklahoma) & Christian Jones (Texas). Also WRs Roman Wilson (Michigan) , Ladd McConky (Georgia) & to a lesser extent Brenden Rice (USC) & Xavier Legette (South Carolina).

Seems like Bo Nix and Pennix Jr wasn't exactly lighting it up at the Senior Bowl. Playing their ways to 34??
Yes GIF by Brittany Broski
Yeah, they aren’t looking good. Starting to think the sr bowl has hurt them more than help them. I give them kudos for going out there and competing though. They could of shrank away and not played like a lot of other high prospects have been doing for the last few years.

A poster comes to their defense for skipping the sr bowl in 3.2.1…

I really like what I'm seeing out of OTs Tyler Guyton (Oklahoma) & Christian Jones (Texas). Also WRs Roman Wilson (Michigan) , Ladd McConky (Georgia) & to a lesser extent Brenden Rice (USC) & Xavier Legette (South Carolina).
Is there anybody you don't like?? :rofl:

Seems like no QB is playing well, never mind lighting it up.

Here is some info on the practices, if no one seen this. Quinyon Mitchell, Toledo, has made a big jump.

See other write-ups here: https://gbnreport.com/

Is there anybody you don't like?? :rofl:
LOL. I tend to do that every year. Mention I like a ton of players. Then when one turns into a great pro, hey "I was right". And ignore the busts ;)

For the record. Guys I think that disappointed were QB Bo Nix and WR Devontez Walker. And I liked them going into the Senior Bowl.

Bo Nix went 4/5 for like 20+ yards and a td. Not earth shattering but much better than his practice week.

Spencer Rattler did well going 4/4 for 65 yds and a td.

Defense seemed to rule the day, Wade had 83 yard return to 1 inch line off Milton.

Like 29 or 30 players opted out of the game including Penix. He is off my draft board entirely.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back