PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Senior Bowl 2024

Felt terrible for Hartman. Just a terrible performance. 2/10 at one point.

The tcu running back looked really good out of the backfield. Didn’t catch his name.

Any one know the unh RB did I can not find the stats anywhere

Any one know the unh RB did I can not find the stats anywhere
To be honest, aside from Chase grabbing the the two interceptions the game was pretty much a lullaby. No domination from any player on either offense. Defense won the day for both teams.

Emani Bailey from TCU looked good running and catching the ball and had the most productive day on offense. 10 carries 53 yards and 4 catches 34 yards.

Not sure why Spencer Rattler won mvp, he and Nix only played 2 series. Tez Walker had a huge drop from Nix that would of gone for 40.

Mvp should of gone to Chase or Bailey. It’s a QB’s world I guess.

At any rate, put more emphasis on the practices last week, rather than the game.

Quinyon Mitchell got himself into the first round. As did Guyton at tackle. Maybe Jackson Powers Boothe as a dominant guard center could crack onto the first. Fuaga entrenched his status and Christian Jones
was impressive and is moving up. The other cb from Louisville looked the part. Can’t think of his name.

Defense on oline definitely won the week though considering the talent that came. Some young LBs stood out and of course a few cbs.

Dt Braden Friske florida st, to me had the most interesting week of all the players. Played on the American squad and looked great against stiff competition all week and then due to all the opt outs on the National team, got moved over to the American team and did well in the game having 4 tackles and 1/2 sack.

Bo Nix went 4/5 for like 20+ yards and a td. Not earth shattering but much better than his practice week.

Spencer Rattler did well going 4/4 for 65 yds and a td.

Defense seemed to rule the day, Wade had 83 yard return to 1 inch line off Milton.

Like 29 or 30 players opted out of the game including Penix. He is off my draft board entirely.

Wait.. Penix showed up for practice all week and then opted out?? And a BUNCH did that? WTF?

Wait.. Penix showed up for practice all week and then opted out?? And a BUNCH did that? WTF?
Yeah, it was unbelievable. Some kids had to switch over to the other team on game day. Out right embarrassing.

To Penix defense, it wasn’t just him. I really don’t know wtf went down on the National team.

What a weird year for the Senior Bowl. I had forgotten about it that day and fired up YT-TV that night and couldn't find the game even though I'm very sure I recorded it. I just had practices. Still can't find any box scores for it unless I've just gotten really bad at internetting.

Not anything exciting here either, speed wise:

EDIT: Sheesh finally one box score:

Just my opinion, but I fail to see what you'll learn in an all-star game, running an unfamiliar scheme, that can't be learned with the year or years worth of game film. Practice seems more important, truthfully, to me anyway. Hands on coaching and rep after rep against top matchups.

To be honest, aside from Chase grabbing the the two interceptions the game was pretty much a lullaby. No domination from any player on either offense. Defense won the day for both teams.

Emani Bailey from TCU looked good running and catching the ball and had the most productive day on offense. 10 carries 53 yards and 4 catches 34 yards.

Not sure why Spencer Rattler won mvp, he and Nix only played 2 series. Tez Walker had a huge drop from Nix that would of gone for 40.

Mvp should of gone to Chase or Bailey. It’s a QB’s world I guess.

At any rate, put more emphasis on the practices last week, rather than the game.

Quinyon Mitchell got himself into the first round. As did Guyton at tackle. Maybe Jackson Powers Boothe as a dominant guard center could crack onto the first. Fuaga entrenched his status and Christian Jones
was impressive and is moving up. The other cb from Louisville looked the part. Can’t think of his name.

Defense on oline definitely won the week though considering the talent that came. Some young LBs stood out and of course a few cbs.

Dt Braden Friske florida st, to me had the most interesting week of all the players. Played on the American squad and looked great against stiff competition all week and then due to all the opt outs on the National team, got moved over to the American team and did well in the game having 4 tackles and 1/2 sack.

Jarvis Brownlee... Yeah he's a kid on the rise who looks like an early Day 3 prospect now, top 150 for sure.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back