PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Talk Radio and the tone of discussion on NFL message boards

The Curran/Perry podcast used to be my go-to Pats podcast, but it became unlistenable as Curran leaned more and more into narratives. I think he's good when he sticks to on-the-field stuff and off-the-field stuff he knows to be true, but when he starts trying to interpret off-the-field stuff he becomes just another Felger, and not a good one at that.

Same here. My rotation was Curran, Lazar/Barth, and Perry (on his own). I would mix in Callahan's as well, but I feel like he doesn't bring a ton on his own. He's good when he has guests though. Now I mostly stay clear of Curran. In season he's not too bad, because it's mostly reacting to on field stuff (and I like it when he has Cassel on as well), but off season he just tries to hard to stretch content.

people do not need talk radio to figure out the Patriots haven't been that great the last 3 seasons (sub .500). the pats drafted, defense, defense, defense, center, guard, guard....is that emblematic of the NFL in 2023? the last 10 super bowl winners scored, respectively...38, 23, 31, 13, 41, 34, 24, 28, 43, 34... since Brady left the Pats a ridiculous 2-14 (or very similar) when their opponent score 25+. they don't need talk radio to make them think, gee, maybe bill the gm has lost his fastball, and gee, maybe the game has passed the old man by ..

people do not need talk radio to figure out the Patriots haven't been that great the last 3 seasons (sub .500). the pats drafted, defense, defense, defense, center, guard, guard....is that emblematic of the NFL in 2023? the last 10 super bowl winners scored, respectively...38, 23, 31, 13, 41, 34, 24, 28, 43, 34... since Brady left the Pats a ridiculous 2-14 (or very similar) when their opponent score 25+. they don't need talk radio to make them think, gee, maybe bill the gm has lost his fastball, and gee, maybe the game has passed the old man by ..
I can think of a lot of teams who would have been happy to have won 7,10,8 games the last few seasons and been surprisingly in the mix until the final weeks of the season. People think we're experiencing "bad" right now. We're nowhere even near close to that yet.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back