PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Death of the Dynasty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Show416

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
Not to sound like a chicken little but there is a chance the superbowl was the last time we see Brady in a Pats jersey. Imagine he in fact does get suspended, Jimmy comes out and kicks ass. Youre telling me Belichick wouldnt think of trading Brady to some sorry ass team for multiple firsts?

The thing that scares me the most from all this is many people are speculating that jerkoff Goodell might go after the team too for 'lack of organizational control'. Imagine he goes after Belichick. Unlike Brady who has the NFLPA behind him to appeal Belichick would basically be EFFED.

Not to sound like a conspiracy theorist but is this the NFLs attempt at parity? We couldnt beat these guys on the field so we'll destroy the dynasty off the field. Why else do this? Why tarnish a reputation like this if theres no hidden agenda behind it?

If you think of it Brady has never been 'one of them'. He came from abscurity to becoming the greatest ever, unlike Manning or Luck or others had no ties to past players. He never goes to their hogwash horse and pony shows like the Pro Bowl, NFL Honors, etc. maybe this was their way of getting back at him.

If they were trying to kill a dynasty, they would have made rule changes

oh wait.......

Hey, I can sincerely say that you should go and **** yourself,

Seriously, just go and **** off., You're worthless in literally every sense of the world. Just generally go and **** yourself, and accordingly leave the rest of us alone.

Yep. If they really wanted to errode the dynasty, they'd allow teams to subversively communicate with its players who are under contract and sign them as free agents.

They could also arbitrarily decide to change the rules for videotaping done on gameday without it being voted on and ratified by the league's competition committee.

They could also take away draft picks. Especially 1st rounders.

I fully expect to see a 40+ year old Brady in a Patriots uniform late in fourth quarters running up the score in blow out wins. After this nonsense, show no mercy.

What is it with the nitwits coming out of the woodwork to call for the backup QB? I can only assume they are emboldened by 2008, and lack any perspective as to how good Brady really is. Is this a same or a different group that was leading this battle cry at the start of last season?

Watch some archive footage pre-2001, watch Matt Cassel with the Vikings last season, or generally watch the non-playoff team QBs in the NFL and get a clue. Brady will not be easily replaced when his time is actually up, so stop rushing to learn that unfortunate truth. Sheesh.

Oh shut your dumbass up.

Not to sound like a chicken little but there is a chance the superbowl was the last time we see Brady in a Pats jersey. Imagine he in fact does get suspended, Jimmy comes out and kicks ass. Youre telling me Belichick wouldnt think of trading Brady to some sorry ass team for multiple firsts?

The thing that scares me the most from all this is many people are speculating that jerkoff Goodell might go after the team too for 'lack of organizational control'. Imagine he goes after Belichick. Unlike Brady who has the NFLPA behind him to appeal Belichick would basically be EFFED.

Not to sound like a conspiracy theorist but is this the NFLs attempt at parity? We couldnt beat these guys on the field so we'll destroy the dynasty off the field. Why else do this? Why tarnish a reputation like this if theres no hidden agenda behind it?

If you think of it Brady has never been 'one of them'. He came from abscurity to becoming the greatest ever, unlike Manning or Luck or others had no ties to past players. He never goes to their hogwash horse and pony shows like the Pro Bowl, NFL Honors, etc. maybe this was their way of getting back at him.
I don't agree with many of your points, but I will give you credit for paragraph 3. Spot on, in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/9: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
Back