PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Krafts are relentless in their assault on Belichick's coaching.

I think there's an argument to be made that very early on Bill understood how to manage the cap better than other teams and had a more responsible sustainable approach. But as time went on, other teams like Rams figured out how to just throw money at high talent players and kick the can down the road constantly maybe only needing one big reset year that they would need to struggle with to get back to business. Which just meant later on teams could out talent us and without Brady being a big equalizer, it was unsustainable.

I'm not sure what year it started happening, I want to say the first ludicrous contract I remember was Flacco w/ the Ravens, but it was one of those monster contracts where I was felt like the concept of building a competitive "middle class team" was going to become more and more impossible, as various skill positions end up consuming a lot of that squeeze space to build very quality depth. Now TE's/WR's/QB's/OL all fetch big premiums.

Bill's philosophy started to age with the change towards offense; not from a game planning sense as he is still the best out there - we have continually heard, including with the Eagles this year, that BB gives blueprint for stifling for emerging top offenses.

What felt like it aged was this drafting process (most obviously) and the cap management (I'm less inclined to say that with certainty, but moreso gut vibes.)

Do you guys think that if today's market was applied to teams of the past, we might not see the same offensive lineups as they'd be too costly?

Robert Kraft has a lot of negative about the guy that gave him a football dynasty. Kraft is dumping on Belichick while the records show that Kraft was CHEAP and would not spend to get the best guy. Kraft was cheap now he dumps on Bill who will not speak up to defend himself.

Kraft lies.

I think the Krafts' are dirty; cheap; & liers
I do not completely agree with that, but there is definitely truth to it. This BB hit piece makes me sick.

Also, A liar is a person who doesn't speak the truth. A lier is a person or object that rests in a horizontal position. The Krafts are definitely the latter several hours a day. Maybe the former, too.

I do not completely agree with that, but there is definitely truth to it. This BB hit piece makes me sick.

Also, A liar is a person who doesn't speak the truth. A lier is a person or object that rests in a horizontal position. The Krafts are definitely the latter several hours a day. Maybe the former, too.
Broken record here, but Schmuck Sr. and Schmuck Jr. are making it easier for me to walk away.

How you going to just lay their lying like that

I don't have a proverbial dog in the hunt. However, based on a multitude of reports and astute fan observations, I'm getting to the point of going from annoyed to outright disgusted with the Kraft's. I'll be the first one to hammer BB for far too many outright horrible draft's. But, when they basically let everyone in the franchise know that Mayo was BB's heir while he was still HC, that completely undercut Bill. Here's the bottom line: If for whatever reasons this team fails to turn things around in the next 5 years maximum (let alone is the perennial laughingstock of the league), I predict the Kraft's (being detested and considered a pariah by the fan base), will have to sell the team. And, if we're very fortunate, the new owner will keep it in New England (perhaps it'll be relocated to Southern New Hampshire to a new facility) if it's not outright moved out of New England. Bill deserves rightful criticism for many of his decisions, but this trashing by the Kraft's (or anyone else that has an unfair axe to grind), is absolutely disgusting.

I cannot believe that in the battle of who was more important, BB or TFB, I have become anti-Kraft. Casual NFL fans will walk away from the Dy-nasty continuing their belief that BB is just a jerk. Others of us will understand it is a needless hit piece, and so disappointing.

there's a difference between telling the truth and a hit piece. i can't think of 1 person i know of who is "pro-bb"(read:thinks he wasn't just a barbie doll accessory to tb in winning sbs) who believes bb is some flawless mr. sunshine who doesn't/didn't screw up. but far more people hagiographise tb and think he deserves no negative comments ever on his behavior because unlike bb who clams up,he handles most combative public situations by smoothing them over verbally.

I cannot believe that in the battle of who was more important, BB or TFB, I have become anti-Kraft. Casual NFL fans will walk away from the Dy-nasty continuing their belief that BB is just a jerk. Others of us will understand it is a needless hit piece, and so disappointing.
I just had this same reckoning this morning and wrote about it here:

Reactions to “The Dynasty”

You left out: they have big noses and drink children's blood.

There, that should complete your disgusting anti-semitic trope.
Besides all the other stuff about you that I and others say, I didn't know that you were a racist. I am sure the other Jewish Patriots Fans wish you didn't add that comment about me being anti-Semitic. There is no place for your comment on this forum or any forum. But then it is Venecol.

here is an opportunity for you, unless you are the one selling the venecol.com domain

Is that a picture of you on Brady's shoulders? Come on, tell the truth.

I am sure the Jewish Patriots Fan Club Community is proud of your reply to my post. Do you believe that Jewish people have big noses, as you posted? Do you think that Jewish people drink children's blood, as you posted?

I took the high ground and didn't report your ugly reply as offensive to me, others, and the Jewish community.

You should be ashamed of yourself. What would your mother think?

Is that a picture of you on Brady's shoulders? Come on, tell the truth.

I am sure the Jewish Patriots Fan Club Community is proud of your reply to my post. Do you believe that Jewish people have big noses, as you posted? Do you think that Jewish people drink children's blood, as you posted?

I took the high ground and didn't report your ugly reply as offensive to me, others, and the Jewish community.

You should be ashamed of yourself. What would your mother think?
I am happy to have missed these messages.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back