PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Ravens game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man so sweet to DESTROY the ratbirds in their own house.

Bbbutt their defense is invincible...and we suck on the road and we can't possibly score in the first half..................................................................................................................

I gotta say, I am excited about Collins.

829095957.gif

Not sure I love that he did this (lewis isn't playing), but whatever.

D TD! Nice hands, Chandler.

And Nantz mourns for the Ravens. Unreal.

pats of 2003 and 2004 routinely mocked other teams dances. I loved it..ravens have called us whatever crap there maybe ..time to suck it up

Posters talking about this team not making the playoffs or having no chance this week and they just came out and beat the piss out of the Super Bowl champions

Matt Chatham ‏@chatham58 5m
Not much of consequence here...this is just Harbaugh's way of just pointing out the officiating crew has screwed up again. I don't blame him

Whut?..........................

I gotta say, I am excited about Collins.

He has Von Miller type talent.

Speaking of which Miller is done for the season with a torn ACL, huge blow for Denver.

Yes Phil, the Ravens really did play a good game. Flacco does look like he is going to finish strong. That was a really close game. Yes Phil, great analysis.

Maybe Ravens should go with this Taylor kid next week. Moving the ball much better than Flucco.

I had to do a household chore ---and missed some of the game -- why is Flacco out- and BTW- PICK 6!!!

TD TAVON, 41-7 Pats

Because why not. Tavon puts up weirdly good stats for a really bad safety

A non-special team Tavon Wilson sighting in garbage time.

Tavon Wilson the best safety we’ve drafted in a decades :lol2:

HAHAHAH I don't even blame Tavon for doing that. **** the ravens. The wilson pick was totally worth it now if he never does anything again.

The second round pick was worth it just for that!!! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Back