PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The official Patriots vs Redskins game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
at least they held them to 3. We need 7 Tom. THen take us to half time and another 7. This D needs to stay off the field.

"Edelman is an accomplished tackler." I wonder if he ever thought he'd hear that said about him on national television? :)

And Lady T just scored for the Jests

Even my dogs are growling from that roughing call. At least I'm assuming that's why.

Held to FG at least:rocker:

It needs to be a productive halftime in that lockeroom.

Our secondary make any QB look like a pro bowler...even a rookie quarterback....:eek:

Edelman and Slater in the defensive backfield. Who would've guessed 4 or 5 months ago.

Are you sure Slater is still in there? There's been no evidence of that recently. Of course the camera usually follows the ball.

This team is like watching an episode of the three stooges.

Who the hell gave you the inside info of our 3 2012 draft picks for STs?

6345601880_591726f62f.jpg

So no personal foul for a helmet to helmet hit on a defenseless receiver on Gronk, but a roughing the passer call for hitting Grossman on the thigh?

Yeah, two tough calls. That said, this game shouldn't be this close. Typical BB do just enough to win. When will we become aggressive?

So how in hell does Brady have 6 completions before the half?

Typical Brady first half where he is totally clueless. Let's hope he has his typical second half

That was one of the worst calls I've seen in a while. Just when McCourty finally makes a solid play, it doesn't count. Now we're down to the Redskins.

:bricks:

this d.. when a guy like mccortey makes a play its all for not... the refs took that away....

On three everyone, blame that on McCourty

If you do not think McCourty is having a really bad game today not sure what game you are watching

Last edited:
I can't imagine BB throwing a fit in the locker room a la McDaniels.

Dierdorf has the wrong picture.

Gee
A kicker that can put it deep in the endzone
Watch that Ghost?

And that play to Faulk looked like more stoogery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Back