PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The official Patriots vs Redskins game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think gronk screwed up there (I'll never know, of course).

You're in the end zone, you're open, you're 6'6", you're facing the qb, where are you running to? Probably supposed to stop and catch.

Sorry Ray, but BRADY screw up that pass. It was behind and low. He was supposed to hit Gronkowski on the run. And Gronkowski was running AWAY from the 2 defenders he had covering him. had Gronkowski stopped, he wouldn't have made the catch because of the two defenders who right there and who would have hit Gronk on his arms to knock the ball loose.

Maybe you are new to the board. This happens almost everyweek after a bad play.

Been around for a while but when people are blatantly stupid i feel it needs to be called out.

I get a sick feeling that AH is jealous of Gronks success and not giving 100%. Anyone else get that inkling or am I way off?

Brief half time observations

1. I am just so disgusted by whatever officials are calling roughing the passer. What London Fletcher did to Brady was no more roughing than what Carter did to Grossman. Its so damned ******* arbitrary that I just can't stand it anymore. I hate it. I hate what its doing to the game. It makes the game almost unwatchable because of sh!t like this. :mad:

2. For those of you who are killing McCourty for the long pass to Stallworth. I will point out the following.

a, it was man coverage
'b. he is SUPPOSED to play it from the inside out
c. He was in the correct position.
d. He knew where the ball was.
e. it took a perfect throw to make that play happen.....and sometimes it happens that way.

3. That being said the defense looks confused. The Skins clearly came in with a great game plan executed it far better than the Pats

4. This could be one of the worst games I've seen Brady have in many years. I haven't seen him seem so far off the same page with his receivers than today. All of his receivers.\

5. That being said (again) that too happens now and again.

6. It will be interesting to see how well we adapt to what they've seen, BOTH on offense and defense.

I hate it, but I have to say its going to be an interesting half

Sorry I hurt your feelings by pointing out something painfully obvious.

You only point out the obvious when there are -ve plays going on. You don't show up when the pats beat the jets or anyone else or even when gronk scores his record tying touchdowns.

Seriously did you watch Thursday Night Football? Did you see Colt Mccoy? People complaining about Brady might be the stupidest thing i have ever heard. Seriously you guys act like spoiled little kids. the man is human he can have off plays. calling for him to be benched or saying his career is on the downfall during a MVP like season. JUST SHUT UP.

I'm glad you're satisfied with today's game. Maybe you should start rooting for the Browns.

I get a sick feeling that AH is jealous of Gronks success and not giving 100%. Anyone else get that inkling or am I way off?

sure. When the ball is coming his way..he is thinking...naah let me drop the ball because everyone is so fond of gronk maybe they will remember me now as the dropper and talk about me.

Way off. If anything he'd try harder. The TD drop was simply a mental error.

we need to get a 2 score lead again. I have a bad feeling about this if it stays close

e. it took a perfect throw to make that play happen.....and sometimes it happens that way.

Lulz...i don't know how many times i've heard that "it took a perfect throw to make" excuse for McCourty this year.

You only point out the obvious when there are -ve plays going on. You don't show up when the pats beat the jets or anyone else or even when gronk scores his record tying touchdowns.

Because he's a troll by his own admission. Just ignore him.

I hope BB tore his defense a new on in the locker room.

Moore >>>>>>>> Slater

Have to disagree with you there. The only "bad play" slater had was on the TD to Moss and he was coming from the other side of the field only to have ihedigbo inadvertently trip him..

Brady is very off and the bend but don't break defense is bending and breaking. The Redskins are dominating T.O.P. which is keeping Brady on the sidelines. If one of these two units don't pull their heads out of their asses, we could very easily cough up the one seed.

Because he's a troll by his own admission. Just ignore him.

It's true. I'm willing to admit that I'm a troll.

But that post was just pointing out the simple fact that the bad field doesn't work as an excuse for the O's struggles because of what the Redskins did on their side. Had nothing to do with trolling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes