PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The official Patriots vs Redskins game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
gronkowski is becoming moss though.. where brady is forcing the ball to him...

What?

When he's forcing two passes that result in two INT, then I'll be on board with this comment.

Thus far, Gronk is simply uncoverable, especially if they're playing man coverage with a pass-rushing OLB on him.

It's called playing match ups. He's not forcing the ball to a WR against the league's best cornerback.

Last edited:
Eases my mind because I thought he looked hurt before that. Nice TD. Now we get the privilege of watching Grossman pick our defense apart.

Lets see if they made any adjustments, or at least get their head out of their azzes

mike "orange face" shanahan making this a nail biter:mad:

It's clear to me, after the call on Light, that the sideline officials are absolutely clueless about what is a hold and what isn't.

Brady closing in on 50 perent passing for the day (12/25).

Let's give him a few years before we send him to Canton.

I disagree, he's just that good. Unless he throws his career away somehow, there's no way he won't make it.

Pats have 287 yards offense; Gronk 155.

Damn, the rest of the offense should be ashamed for making Gronk do all the work like that. They should hand over their game checks to him. I love that kid, honest to God. Sure hope I get to meet him some day.

What?

When he's forcing two passes that result in two INT, then I'll be on board with this comment.

Thus far, Gronk is simply uncoverable, especially if their playing man coverage with a pass-rushing OLB on him.

It's called playing match ups. He's not forcing the ball to a WR against the league's best cornerback.

IM just a little concerned he forces passes to him.. that is all

What?

Thus far, Gronk is simply uncoverable, especially if their playing man coverage with a pass-rushing OLB on him.

Brady specifically forced a ball to Gronk against the boys and he's done it a few times. Im not complaining though, the guy is dominant.

Mccourty was taken ahead of Gronk lol.

AS long as McCourty plays the defense is DOOMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is there a safety in the house?

Does Ihgedibo go down every game?

Good thing we cut Sterling Moore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand