PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The official Patriots vs Redskins game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
edelman is covering the opposing teams #1 WR lmao

The big mystery to me today is why we keep going to the empty formation when Brady's completion rate is only 50%?????

Did the announcer just say Gronk, "has has a pretty good day." ? Understatement of the year. This guy.....

The big mystery to me today is why we keep going to the empty formation when Brady's completion rate is only 50%?????
In New England, running game bad passing game GOOD.

It disgusts me that the rush is abandoned so eagerly by the Patriots, especially the use of the Law Firm.

Last edited:
Has Branch been benched? Didn't see him on the field.

We need a 10 min drive resulting in TD. But we can't run either...

Friggin amazing.. ninkovich gets hauled down by his collar by the TE on Royster's run for the 1st down and no call.. Yet, there was a holding call on Edelman for breathing on the guy???

Just more proof that the officials are clueless.

image.axd

Last edited:
Good old arena football. No defenses and no running games for either team.

Brady's got to keep scoring everytime he's out there. No pressure though:bricks:

Has Branch been benched? Didn't see him on the field.

from what i have seen Branch is running a go route 90% of the time

I am a glass full kinda guy. To me, Brady's completion rate is 50% without even the threat of a run!:D
You figure if he gets 6-10 YPA with a 50% completion rate, he can pick up a ton of yards and first downs.

BOB calling a beautifull game :rolleyes:

You're entitled to your opinion Rob. I'm just thankful Grossman misfired on a 3rd down conversion for a change.

I don't know if it was my opinion that Brady stunk the first half of this game. You look at the games and the Pats in the last four games have outscored the opponents 62-7 in the third quarter. That is a big reason the Pats have been winning games lately. The offense has been slow to start and come out strong in the third quarter. That is not opinion, that is fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
Back