PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Semi-Official I'm A Little Concerned About Brady Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Brady has played better than last year, he's looked to me more alert in the pocket, moving better, he's had some misses sure but really who doesn't?

Last year we had Moss and a 100% Welker, this year Welker isn't the same guy as last year, Branch has just come in, Tate isn't doing much in the offense and the TE's that catch passes are rookies. And our running backs IMO are pretty average, Woodhead being a good change of pace back. So i don't think it's really Bradys fault.

It's good enough to win with, in a year or 2 it could be really good.

Seriously, this is getting embarrassing guys. Why not just revive the old Cassell threads and go vent in there?

I wonder if the Colts fans were ready to ship off Manning for a few firsts after he stunk up the joint at home against KC. Or how Saints fans can tolerate having Brees in the line-up after he sucked against the Cardinals, and then again two weeks later in a loss to the Browns.

In the last few months, we've totally altered our offensive philosophies from the past few seasons, lost our Pro Bowl left guard, worked in two rookie tight ends (with another "new" vet), slowly getting Welker back into the line-up, lost our HOF deep threat at WR, welcomed back an old friend who needs to catch up on a few things, lost our reliable third down back, found a new third down back, all while playing musical chairs with our running game. And don't forget that the defense has actually dealt with MORE changes.

We've got to be at the top of the list in dropped passes, with Moss and Welker combining for 9 by themselves. All things considered, I think Brady's been fine.

For those who only started watching Brady in 2007, I understand things may not be up to your fantasy team's expectations. But for those who have watched him since he started in New England, it's business as usual.

once he shaves that head he will be fine

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back