PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Thursday Night Football, San Diego Chargers at Denver Broncos: preview and prediction

Re: Thursday Night Football, San Diego Chargers at Denver Broncos: preview and predic

Bs are in first INT....man broncos blow huh

Re: Thursday Night Football, San Diego Chargers at Denver Broncos: preview and predic

Denver: undisciplined and egotistical. That will be their undoing.

I like Mayock's analysis during the draft, but this announce team is incredibly boring.

12 men on the field challenge? Hope SD wins it! :rocker:

God I hope we play Denver in the playoffs. I don't even care if it's in Denver. We would humiliate them.

For some reason, I read that in Yoda's voice.

Orignal Peyton Manning - Choking in NFL Playoffs

New Generation Peyton Manning - Choking in NFL Playoffs....Choking in FANTASY FOOTBALL PLAYOFFS

:cool:

That RB for SD, Donny Wood****... he's terrible.

Their horrendous pass defense will be their undoing too.

LOL 12 men on the field for the Donks

Jack Del Rio - the gift that keeps on giving.

Clock getting destroyed on this drive.

Still quite a way to go, but if the Chargers can find a way to take this to the end-zone, this game is over.

Chargers need to get 7 on this drive. Keep moving the chains.

I agree, but to truly be Yoda-esque you have to make the sentence structure all awkward, like

"Egotistical and undisciplined are Denver. An undoing for them will it be."

Damn it....

All the bleeding of the clock was for nothing. Gonna turn in for the night, fellas. Hope I wake up to a Chargers win.

16 more minutes...................

"Undisciplined, they are. And the ego, too large it will prove for their hopes of success."

Thursday Night Football, San Diego Chargers at Denver Broncos: preview and pr...

Cue the Peyton comeback

Thursday Night Football, San Diego Chargers at Denver Broncos: preview and pr...

Manning comeback now? Chargers like to be the chargers.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back