PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Thursday Night Football, San Diego Chargers at Denver Broncos: preview and prediction

Re: Thursday Night Football, San Diego Chargers at Denver Broncos: preview and predic

Bs are in first INT....man broncos blow huh

Re: Thursday Night Football, San Diego Chargers at Denver Broncos: preview and predic

Denver: undisciplined and egotistical. That will be their undoing.

I like Mayock's analysis during the draft, but this announce team is incredibly boring.

12 men on the field challenge? Hope SD wins it! :rocker:

God I hope we play Denver in the playoffs. I don't even care if it's in Denver. We would humiliate them.

For some reason, I read that in Yoda's voice.

Orignal Peyton Manning - Choking in NFL Playoffs

New Generation Peyton Manning - Choking in NFL Playoffs....Choking in FANTASY FOOTBALL PLAYOFFS

:cool:

That RB for SD, Donny Wood****... he's terrible.

Their horrendous pass defense will be their undoing too.

LOL 12 men on the field for the Donks

Jack Del Rio - the gift that keeps on giving.

Clock getting destroyed on this drive.

Still quite a way to go, but if the Chargers can find a way to take this to the end-zone, this game is over.

Chargers need to get 7 on this drive. Keep moving the chains.

I agree, but to truly be Yoda-esque you have to make the sentence structure all awkward, like

"Egotistical and undisciplined are Denver. An undoing for them will it be."

Damn it....

All the bleeding of the clock was for nothing. Gonna turn in for the night, fellas. Hope I wake up to a Chargers win.

16 more minutes...................

"Undisciplined, they are. And the ego, too large it will prove for their hopes of success."

Thursday Night Football, San Diego Chargers at Denver Broncos: preview and pr...

Cue the Peyton comeback

Thursday Night Football, San Diego Chargers at Denver Broncos: preview and pr...

Manning comeback now? Chargers like to be the chargers.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/9: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
Back