PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

TNF: Colts @ Titans

Joker

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
tonight's game should be a good one at last....I really respect the job Vrabel has done in Tennessee

IND has some nice building blocks on D:
-DT Buckner
-NT Stewart
-LB Leonard
-CB Rhodes & Moore
-S Hooker (if he can stay healthy)
-DE Cassius Marsh :poop: :rofl:

Last edited:
Surprised Indy got smoked by the Ravens. Thought they had a solid defense. Titans will just run, run, play action them to death tonight?

I know we most likely didn’t have a chance to draft him, but I was hoping he would slide due to his injury. Simmons is the player I wanted most in last year’s draft.

-DE Cassius Marsh :poop: :rofl:
Obligatory

MZMq4Q6.jpg

I’m glad we don’t play the Titans this year.

I think Vrabel is a massive doucher, but I wouldn’t piss on the Colts if they were on fire. Go Tits.

That’s what a TD pass looks like. Huh.

If the Tits can get their defense sorted, they’ll be a force to be reckoned with.

Nice opening script- note the subtle tweaks to the usual plays the Titans run. TD play, you see Henry in FB, ISO. That's unusual- Colts think something funny is going to happen with the run, and bam, it's a rollout pass play.

Corey Davis is one of those free agent wideouts available after this season. Has never lived up to expectations but can be a solid number 2.

I despise the cancer tits Pagano stool pigeon scumbags...I hate rats, especially lying, snotty drug addled rich kid shytheels and that scumbag Indy owner can't die soon enough for me....POS

I can't believe there's 17 versions of that sanctimonious prick, Rivers, running around. Hope none of them ever enter the NFL.

The titans play a lot of nickel defense. It’s being picked apart.

Well they don’t get the first down this time around. Big gamble.

Massive brainfart of a play call right there. Why blow the wad on your 4th and 1 plays on the very first drive?

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back