PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

TNF: Colts @ Titans

Joker

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
tonight's game should be a good one at last....I really respect the job Vrabel has done in Tennessee

IND has some nice building blocks on D:
-DT Buckner
-NT Stewart
-LB Leonard
-CB Rhodes & Moore
-S Hooker (if he can stay healthy)
-DE Cassius Marsh :poop: :rofl:

Last edited:
Surprised Indy got smoked by the Ravens. Thought they had a solid defense. Titans will just run, run, play action them to death tonight?

I know we most likely didn’t have a chance to draft him, but I was hoping he would slide due to his injury. Simmons is the player I wanted most in last year’s draft.

-DE Cassius Marsh :poop: :rofl:
Obligatory

MZMq4Q6.jpg

I’m glad we don’t play the Titans this year.

I think Vrabel is a massive doucher, but I wouldn’t piss on the Colts if they were on fire. Go Tits.

That’s what a TD pass looks like. Huh.

If the Tits can get their defense sorted, they’ll be a force to be reckoned with.

Nice opening script- note the subtle tweaks to the usual plays the Titans run. TD play, you see Henry in FB, ISO. That's unusual- Colts think something funny is going to happen with the run, and bam, it's a rollout pass play.

Corey Davis is one of those free agent wideouts available after this season. Has never lived up to expectations but can be a solid number 2.

I despise the cancer tits Pagano stool pigeon scumbags...I hate rats, especially lying, snotty drug addled rich kid shytheels and that scumbag Indy owner can't die soon enough for me....POS

I can't believe there's 17 versions of that sanctimonious prick, Rivers, running around. Hope none of them ever enter the NFL.

The titans play a lot of nickel defense. It’s being picked apart.

Well they don’t get the first down this time around. Big gamble.

Massive brainfart of a play call right there. Why blow the wad on your 4th and 1 plays on the very first drive?

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/10: News and Notes
MORSE: Draft Analysis and Thoughts on Patriots Rookie Mini Camp
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/9: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
Back