PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Brady Retires (Update: Shouts out to Pats players, coaches on social media)

Hope so. Bucs would have to release him I think?
Dont think that will be a problem, story said he always planned to retire a Patriot as well he should.

Reactions: sb1
RIP the last remaining shred of my childhood. End of every era I can think of relating to my own life and for the sport in general. Gonna need weeks to process this.

I had the same feeling when John Havlicek retired from the Celtics back in 1978......my last connection to the old Celtics and my childhood.

We got to witness something fans of any team in any sport rarely get to see. Well deserved retirement. Personally, he made my life more enjoyable.

Poor guy has to sleep in on Sundays next to Giselle and go on indefinite vacations with his family for the next 70+ years.

Hopefully a 1 day contract with New England is in the pipeline.

We got to witness something fans of any team in any sport rarely get to see. Well deserved retirement. Personally, he made my life more enjoyable.

Poor guy has to sleep in on Sundays next to Giselle and go on indefinite vacations with his family for the next 70+ years.

Man if Tom is going to live to 114...maybe he shouldn't have retired yet? Lot of juice left in that tank.

Word is he will sign with the Pats and retire a Patriot.

I thought La Confora was full of crap but he scooped Schefter on the retirement so I guess maybe this has a chance too.

The Goat hanging em up I thought I’d never see the day.
I felt it was just yesterday I picked up a pfw weekly and read the camp report that the 6th round pick long shot had great poise in the huddle and was yelling at team mates to get them in the right position.

Wish you all the best Goat, that was a privilege to follow your career. Taknx

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Back