PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Brady Retires (Update: Shouts out to Pats players, coaches on social media)

There's gotta be a reason he doesn't mention the Patriots. Weird.

Reactions: ALP
maybe Brady's just not "ALL-IN" on tampa

LMAO he doesn't even thank the Patriots or the Kraft family...

LMAO he doesn't even thank the Patriots or the Kraft family...
He already did 2 seasons ago. Doesn't bother me. I'm sure something is planned for him in NE anyway.

I can’t help but feel slighted as not a single reference to NE (or NE personnel/coaching/management) was mentioned…

Although it will dissected to death by the media and fans, I don't think it was a purposeful slight. I seriously doubt he would slight people like Edelman and Branch to get back at Belichick and Kraft if he is still bitter. I think it was just an extremely poor decision just to focus on the Bucs since he was retiring a Buc.

Because he holds grudges. It will be a long time before this gets fixed if ever. Sucks. Is what it is. The GOAT will always be a Patriot to me even if he considers himself more of a Tampa Bay Buccaneer.

All the rumors have been correct so far and one that was out there was him retiring a Patriot so this post was exclusively for Tampa Bay. Of course those rumors can be wrong too but I'm sure there's a Patriots plan

Reactions: sb1
"To the City of Tampa- I want to be invited to OUR next boat parade" lol

Thank you GOAT

It's done! He officially did it himself. Easily the best ever.....forever. long live the goat

I like to think he was still on the edge of a decision but then saw Mahomes collapse in historic fashion and went “lol yeah I’m done no on will ever touch me.”

All the rumors have been correct so far and one that was out there was him retiring a Patriot so this post was exclusively for Tampa Bay. Of course those rumors can be wrong too but I'm sure there's a Patriots plan

But he didn't retire a Patriot...he retired as a freaking Tampa Bay Buccaneer.

People really think he's signing some ceremonial thing when he doesn't even mention the Pats in his retirement announcement? Like i've assumed Brady won't have any involvement with the Pats while Bill is still in charge.

Hot take : he isn't retiring as a patriot

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
Back