PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Very sad news: RIP Joker

Very sad news. He was one of a kind. Always fun to read his manic rants. The board wont be the same without him. RIP Joe Kerr.

Oh man what a way to start the day. This is AWFUL.

I had the privilege of having lunch with him one preseason when he recognized me at a pats practise and later he invited me to a preseason practise at the stadium. We both agreed it was a massive waste of time. He was one of a kind and I will sorely miss his comments and support of this site. A "like" by @Joker was a stamp of approval of your comment from the highest source.

DAMNED it! This board is a lesser place now and WE are lesser for it. Most will be saddened by this. I am MAD and don't know why. RIP I guess that's what you say in situations like this. Once I process this, I will miss you.

It was always a treat posting something innocuous and then coming back to the website a few hours later and seeing "Joker quoted your post..." as a notification. You're in for a 2 paged paragraph with insanely creative insults hurled left and right, beneath which was a solid take on whatever being discussed.

Gonna miss that. RIP Joker.

Well this is a bucket of suck. See ya on the other side jokester, will miss your passion.

Should we have a sticky in the in-memoriam forum listing our passed members who left a mark here? Like if someone had 10k+ posts and we know they passed, they get listed there.

Last edited:
Oh man this is horrible news, Joker was one of my favorites. There are a few people on here that i have wanted to meet, Joker was one of them. When ever i saw he had posted i immediately went to see what he had to say. This site will be a lesser place. Joker is irreplaceable.

Last edited:
loved his writings that transcended the platform (and sports talk)

the collection of Jokers selected posts could easily be published in a book as literature

sad to never have the pleasure of coming across his posts again

-.-

My favorite poster on here by an easy margin. I’ve never met him in real life, but we exchanged PMs quite a bit. He was a good dude. Reminded me a lot of my dad, honestly. Especially when he would go into such a hot-blooded rant that it would become somewhat incoherent after a while, but still hilarious. I’m saddened to hear this. The board and the world lost a colorful personality.

Wherever he is, and whatever takes place after we all die, I hope he’s the one who is ultimately responsible for Rodgers going down for the year from beyond the grave. We will miss him.

Rest in peace, Joe, God bless and keep you. Joe and I exchanged a few PMs over the years about guitars. I knew we went to the same high school at the same time, and when I saw the obit, I knew him. He was a unique character, rest well, friend.

He's someone who has been here from the very beginning, going back to the late 90s when I was with Rivals.com and he was also one of the most supportive people on here from a personal standpoint from the time I started this site back in late 2000. Especially during an incredibly difficult period many years ago when I wasn't sure if I'd be able to continue putting in the energy to keep this place going after some extremely trying technical situations. He was one of the people who reached out quite a bit during that period, and I've always been incredibly grateful for that.

He'll forever be one of the best and I just feel fortunate to have been lucky enough to know him. Again, just completely heartbroken and I'm sitting here this morning just staring at the screen still trying to process it...he's definitely going to be missed. :(

Last edited:
Shocked, he was one of the staples here. Could always rely on reading some of his outlandishly funny posts and wonder what this guy must be like in real life. Sad I never got to meet him and sad his humor and insightful posts will no longer bless this sight.
Condolences to his family and friends. This one hurts.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back