PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Vince Wilfork on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe no one has mentioned the guy ASKING the question is just as big a dooosh

We did up-thread. Besides, Johnson wins the bigger DB contest for answering the question:
Obi-Wan Kenobi said:
Who's the more foolish? The fool, or the fool who follows him?

Ted Johnson = No class moron to make a statement like that.

Much respect to Vince Wolfork for defending his beautiful wife.

In this day and age, where the players are idolized for acting like tools, it's refreshing to see Vince step up and back his wife. I am thrilled that #75 is my 14 yr old son's favorite player.

I'm amazed at the number of people here who are saying it's messed up, then going out of their way to agree with Johnson.

True dat'....she is a very nice woman and has done a lot for charity.

Immature move by Ted Johnson....

I have met ted johnson before..nice guy..but the comments were out of line

As much as Ted Johnson's comments were out of line, Vince's are, too. You don't threaten a guy for not thinking your wife is hot.

I guess I'm getting old, as I'm surprised by the ignorance of Johnson's condition here.

He was one of the first in this era to publicly expose the living hell and incredible disability he's had due to brain trauma from playing. He's had incredible pain, loss of memory, relationship issues, and general inability to lead a productive life. He was on suicide watch for quite a while (and may still be).

There's no way for any of us to know for sure how much of that led to this blurt on his part, but we do know two things:
  1. he's brain damaged
  2. this is inconsistent with the way he acted before he was brain damaged

This.

1) The Wilforks didn't deserve any of this to happen. Everyone who knows them and has been touched by them know that Vince and Bianca are top notch people and have been tremendous assets to the New England community. Look at any one of those Patriots charitable events - - you see some of the players and wives at some of the events - - you see Bianca at ALL of them - - and usually taking a leading role. Years ago, I thought she was kind of an attention seeker - - she has turned me 180 degrees by her actions, she is simply a force for good.

2) The larger tragedy is the story of Ted Johnson. One thing is for sure. No one should be putting a microphone in front of Ted. To do so is just inhumane exploitation. Anyone who does so at this point should examine their own conscience. Boston broadcast media obviously caught on and turned his mic off at some point. Hopefully, the Houston media will display the same sort of mercy and compassion.

I feel awful for Ted. It is the huge problem the sport of football has. No one who has never had a concussion (not to mention 4 or 5) can comment that Ted "should have known better". I certainly will not pass judgement on him. I feel awful for him and pray he doesn't spiral further down from this. I'm sure he is hurting today.

Last edited:
As much as Ted Johnson's comments were out of line, Vince's are, too. You don't threaten a guy for not thinking your wife is hot.

I'm pretty sure he said she was the ugliest. Johnson's comments were out of line but the result of serious impairment, not malice.

The thinking wasn't the issue here. it was the talking.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with Wilfork's comments.

I don't think she's that bad looking, she seems like the type that can kick your ass too...

Ted J, needs to just go find a job....quit talking and go to work....Your brain is mush and your prob gonna die around 40, I would spend the rest of my time on this earth doing good, rather then spewing crap.

There is nothing wrong with not answering a question, as Ted should of done...

"I heard you fine, mother******." - Vince

Not the way to go about things.

Last edited:
I heard you fine, mother******

Samuel_L._Jackson_Pulp_fiction_2.png

I forgot to put quotes around it. But that was Vince's response on Twitter according to the article.

Ted J, needs to just go find a job....quit talking and go to work....Your brain is mush and your prob gonna die around 40, I would spend the rest of my time on this earth doing good, rather then spewing crap.

What a tragically ignorant thing to post.

If someone's "brain is mush" you actually expect that person to have sound judgement to do as you wrote?

Unbelievable.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick