PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Way WAY OT: look what my bro in law had made for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
While I'm jealous because it's great work.

If I had one of those, my wife would say something about, "...waste of time...". At which point, I'd had to remind her that she wanted me to stop talking football with her :D.

Who the hell is David Suraski? Never heard of him.:rolleyes:

I will say, 10k posts mean a lot more when 6300 of them exceed 3000 words.

Apparently, Patjew.

Given the OP, when I clicked on this thread, I thought I'd see:

il_570xN.812113957_qrsw.jpg

sc_nat-jewish-rabbi.gif
icon_mrgreen.gif

A true achievement. We are all in awe of your typing prowess and commitment to the boards.

Landsman, you broke the rule of thumb! Suraski is Polish and Surasky is Jewish. :)
It actually used to be Surasky until my grandfather moved the family to the US in the 1950s.

I am mildly embarrassed that our community gave you 27 Likes instead of 27 "Winners" I mean, the post is about winning an award... smh ;)

That's pretty awesome...and better than my tattoo idea...

EDIT - Didn't realize I was over 7,000 posts. Whoa...

Awesome to see, and wonderful to know that you still have such a terrific relationship with your BIL. That's pretty cool when you think about it.

Happy New Year and enjoy the postseason, buddy!!!

Very nice PJ. But the more I think on it, the more I think that for those of you who have committed the time an effort to this site to accumulate 10, 000 posts, it is @Ian who should be sending you an award......or at least a cake.

BTW- Your brother in law should be commended. That is a very nice design, classy, yet not ostentatious. Something that you wouldn't mind having on the mantle. You got that IAN. ;) .

I never liked you, Suraski...and now after this slap in the face..a paltry 10K posts?...now I REALLY hate your guts....watch out for this big boar headed, honking wildly old joker holding a brew in each hand at the playoff game...I'll get you for this ,Suraski if it's the last thing I do!:p

That's pretty sweet.

Damn I'm only half way there.. ;)

OT post imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore