PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 15 NFL Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joker, where in the hell do you find these?

I swear some of you folks are stuck in some sort of time stasis and posting on an internet from 1999.

Just wait till you learn about 3 guys 1 hammer, BME pain olympics or just a good old fashion goatse.

Well at least he hasn't decleated himself by blinding running into the butt of an offensive lineman...yet! :singing:

That would be a copyright infringement.

It's eerie how much he's channeling Sanchez:

Throw bad passes just to avoid hits under pressure - check
Throw bad passes with no pressure after being flustered earlier - check
Throw high to put your receivers at risk - check
Fumble - check
Killer INT - check

All that's left is for Flacco to turtle.

Both sound like the definition of a "complete QB" to me. :bricks:

This was Baltimore's "last shot" at winning a SB given Lewis and Reed and age issues. They need a reality check. They're closer to a rebuilding team than a SB team.

Who is the guy coaching the Colts? He looks scared.

well that answers that..pats gotta win out in order to not go to denver in the playoffs

I'm thinking Cleveland at Denver next week is going to be a much better game than the debacle in Baltimore.

Cleveland's defense is playing lights out right now. So I wouldn't doubt it.

If Cincy wins out then they would be, it could come down to common games played between Pit and Baltimore if all three finish 9-7, Cincy would be dropped out based on Div record.

The Steelers will be 10-6 if they win out. The Ravens would be 9-7 if they lose out.

Indy at least has some momentum going into halftime. Still such a frustrating start to the day

I swear some of you folks are stuck in some sort of time stasis and posting on an internet from 1999.

Just wait till you learn about 3 guys 1 hammer, BME pain olympics or just a good old fashion goatse.

About 5 years ago I named my Fantasy team the Goatsies. And anytime any one asked why, I told them to search google images. Needless to say I got much humor out of that!

Cleveland's defense is playing lights out right now. So I wouldn't doubt it.

no way cleveland will be able to score enough to win that game...it's probably in denver i am guessing

The Steelers will be 10-6 if they win out. The Ravens would be 9-7 if they lose out.

Right, but I don't think Pit wins out. I think they lose to Dallas and Cincy to finish 8-8.

Classic "throw it up there and pray" from Flacco..

Atlanta 24-0 over NY

The Giants are elite on game and crap the next. I don't know if they will even make the playoffs. The Super Bowl curse may be working in reverse this year.

no way cleveland will be able to score enough to win that game...it's probably in denver i am guessing

I agree but he said he thinks it will be a better game. I could see a 23-13 win by Denver. And Denver coming off a big road game a physical game. They haven't lost in 2 months could be a classic let down game. Hard to fathom that from a Manning led team in the regular season, but the ingredients are on the table for it.

Last edited:
Right, but I don't think Pit wins out. I think they lose to Dallas and Cincy to finish 8-8.

I hope you right about the Cowboys. I want them to knock the Giants out of the playoffs.

I hope all the people who soil themselves in fear at the sight of the Giants logo feel a little bit better today.

They have some great aspects of their team, but they also have some significant flaws.

Atlanta 24-0 over NY

Giants are either great or terrible. The dominate San Francisco and Green Bay, not to mention New Orleans, but they get beat up by Cincinnati and Atlanta and lose to the Eagles. Very inconsistent team, especially given Tom Coughlin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents