PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 15 NFL Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Baltimore can't even recover a fumble proparly!!! A few years ago the Baltimore D and special teams were so superior!!

And Decker scores:eek:

yeah manning is winning MVP and we NEED to win tonight now

no way cleveland will be able to score enough to win that game...it's probably in denver i am guessing

Idk, the Chiefs had a shot to beat the Broncos in a low scoring game. The Browns are better. They could pull it off. Who knows?

That was a beautiful example of how Knowshon Moreno's running on the plays before made the play action by Peyton Manning so easy. Not quite as perfect as Brady to Lloyd vs. the Texans, but still beautiful to watch.

tonights game is getting bigger and bigger!

I swear some of you folks are stuck in some sort of time stasis and posting on an internet from 1999.

Just wait till you learn about 3 guys 1 hammer, BME pain olympics or just a good old fashion goatse.
It wasn't intended to be a literal question, techno nerd. Rather, it was intended as a nuanced compliment. I'm sure you're comfy in Mommy's basement on this cold December day.

Last edited:
That TD throw from Manning was a beauty!

Perfect example of how the bounce of the ball changes games. If the Ravens recover that fumble, this is a tight ballgame. Instead, the ball goes the other way, and it's now a blowout.

tonights game is getting bigger and bigger!

I really don't want to go to Denver. That's the only real home field advantage in this league, imo.

Boy I think Reed really ****ed up based on that replay.

How the hell did this team manhandle us? I know they've got injuries, but we did too and still managed to kick Houston's ass.

flacco has packed it in..ready to go into locker room and blame someone else for the loss

It wasn't intended to be a literal question, techno nerd. Rather, it was intended as a nuanced compliment. I'm sure you're comfy in Mommy's basement on this cold December day.

googled techno nerd...heh...

nerd.jpg

though i gotta say, i cant see another QB in the NFL running the length of the field and finally tackling the defender like Flacco just did

That was nice but RG3, Newton and Luck could to it.

Caldwell looks pissed!

I hope you right about the Cowboys. I want them to knock the Giants out of the playoffs.

It should be a close game, my spread calculator (my capping tool) has the game as a virtual tie.

Dal: 22.1
Pit: 22.0

And now Denver just pours it on! This is going to get ugly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes