PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 4 Post-Game Thread: Patriots 38, Dolphins 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice win. Brady looked really good. Those throws to James White and Philip Dorsett were sweet. Happy to see Sony Michel getting more involved in the offense. That should give him some confidence going forward. The defense played with a lot more energy and thump. Don't think we know the potential of this team. Want to see them go on the road and beat a good team. Also will be very interesting to see how they handle teams like GB and KC. Should be fun.

Classic CYA...;)

He has this concept of fake wins now.

Yeah, it's in the newspaper standings and everything now. Cleveland lobbied for it hard. Wins, Fake Wins, Losses, Fake Losses, Ties and finally Fake Ties (not to be confused with piano key ties Mugato invented).

For ole Felgie, Relevance is just a boat he went fishing on off Hyannis a few summers ago.

Last edited:
That's his new shtick. He has this concept of fake wins now. A fake win is not a real victory if the opponent sucks or screws up so much they give the local team the win.

Can't wait for when he calls some our of SB wins "fake titles". Or most probably it happened already.

Can't wait for when he calls some our of SB wins "fake titles". Or most probably it happened already.
Oh yea.

The Rams weren't prepared. Martz ego did them in.
Panthers shouldn't have been there
Any Reid and McNabb are chokers
Pete Carroll is an idiot
Falcons choked

She might actually out-earn him annually...
I dunno. He signed a multi year deal in January. Plus he has the gig at Comcast NBC.

I dunno. He signed a multi year deal in January. Plus he has the gig at Comcast NBC.
Perhaps, but I'd bet it's far closer than most might believe. I'd also bet that she's a more recognizable public figure than he is.

Perhaps, but I'd bet it's far closer than most might believe. I'd also bet that she's a more recognizable public figure than he is.
Maybe. I remember it was reported a few years ago when Pete Sheppard was the flash boy, Big O was pulling in $600k a year. Not sure he is doing that now. That is what I assume Felger is pulling in. Mazz is less than that as Felger is in the "big chair"

Not sure what Sara makes but for the sake of the discussion (and I was curious) its a lot less than I thought.

Morning News Anchor Salaries in Boston, MA | Paysa

Maybe. I remember it was reported a few years ago when Pete Sheppard was the flash boy, Big O was pulling in $600k a year. Not sure he is doing that now. That is what I assume Felger is pulling in. Mazz is less than that as Felger is in the "big chair"

Not sure what Sara makes but for the sake of the discussion (and I was curious) its a lot less than I thought.

Morning News Anchor Salaries in Boston, MA | Paysa
Your numbers on Sara seem accurate, but there's no way in my opinion Glenn Ordway ever made close to $600k/year. www.payscale.com as of 9/17/18 lists the average on air personality salary at weei at $106,314 with the highest at $141,417.

Your numbers on Sara seem accurate, but there's no way in my opinion Glenn Ordway ever made close to $600k/year. www.payscale.com as of 9/17/18 lists the average on air personality salary at weei at $106,314 with the highest at $141,417.
If you believe this...

In January 2009, it was announced that Ordway and Entercom had an agreement on a 5-year contract which would pay Ordway $1 million per year.[2] It was reported on September 23, 2011 that Ordway's salary was cut in half due to lower ratings, as part of his contract.[3]

Glenn Ordway - Wikipedia

Still, $500k per year to get on the radio and talk about sports is awesome.

Its the greatest job in the planet.

I do give Fat O credit though. He toiled for many years to get that gig

Its the greatest job in the planet.

I do give Fat O credit though. He toiled for many years to get that gig

"Toiled", I guess. He got to work alongside one of the most-beloved play-by-play announcers in basketball history for almost a decade, before getting the gig himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back