PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Week 6: Other Games

A MALIK SIGHTING!!!!!

Oops..... wrong Malik ....sorry

Malik Zappe getting it done.

We were told that Mac will never be "great". I replied that you don't need to be "great". Tannehill isn't "great".

And this shows why building a great supporting cast around Mac won’t really solve the problem. The Titans had great running game and defense for years. Tannehill was just competent enough to get them 10-11 wins and even an AFCCG appearance. No one in the world believed the Titans could actually win the whole thing and they were right.

And this shows why building a great supporting cast around Mac won’t really solve the problem. The Titans had great running game and defense for years. Tannehill was just competent enough to get them 10-11 wins and even an AFCCG appearance. No one in the world believed the Titans could actually win the whole thing and they were right.
You know what, you’re right. I’ve been given them hell for Tannehill down here for years, even when they had a decent oline and weapons….he’s just a JAG. We may in that situation right now, but we still don’t fully know. The drop in talent on this team is staggering, but I’ve been in the Mac camp since he’s been drafted. understandably The Oline is terrible, but some of his play is inexcusable. Not sure where the Pats go from here, I don’t see a light at the end of the tunnel yet.
maybe that’s a good thing, since that light could also be the train.

We were told that Mac will never be "great". I replied that you don't need to be "great". Tannehill isn't "great".
I'm not even sure who you're referring to. I initiated the Tannehill talk in this thread by pointing out that the Ravens D -- which is outperforming all the defenses we've played so far -- is swarming him with pressure, but yet he's standing in there until the last second, moving up in the pocket, he's at least trying to make something happen, before inevitably reverting to the mediocre at best QB that he is. He is anything but great.

He also has underwhelming WRs who can't get open and they drop sure touchdowns in the end zone.

Tannehill beat Brady in the playoffs on the road....

I'm not even sure who you're referring to. I initiated the Tannehill talk in this thread by pointing out that the Ravens D -- which is outperforming all the defenses we've played so far -- is swarming him with pressure, but yet he's standing in there until the last second, moving up in the pocket, he's at least trying to make something happen, before inevitably reverting to the mediocre at best QB that he is. He is anything but great.

He also has underwhelming WRs who can't get open and they drop sure touchdowns in the end zone.
Incoming pro BB post....

But they have Hopkins

Incoming pro BB post....

But they have Hopkins
I like Hopkins too, but his production is half of his career average, and it has been for several years. He's 31 yrs old.

I was mainly referring to their other starter who drops easy TDs.

Hopkins could never separate. He essentially was always the guy who bodied the ball and ripped it from guys. He is at the tail end of things now.

I need the Saints to cover and the Viqueens game to go Over @Dingleberry

As for the Pape game I hope yall lose other than Jlaff

I need the Saints to cover and the Viqueens game to go Over @Dingleberry

As for the Pape game I hope yall lose other than Jlaff

No need to be a negative douche bag. Just be a douche bag but stay positive.

If the season ended today, there's no way anyone but McCaffrey should be MVP.

First drive of the game: yet another TD, 32 rush yards, 13 receiving yards, and drew a 15 yard penalty.

First drive of the game: yet another TD, 32 rush yards, 13 receiving yards, and drew a 15 yard penalty.
Agree, but your profile picture offends me as a gay man.

I think you're discounting JuJu Smith Sanu

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Back