PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Week 6: Other Games

Is Tyreek Hill boosted?

Hoping for a Damar Hamlin moment for him.

You're over rating Skyy Moore just like you did Mecole Hardman when he was with the Chiefs. He's on a team short of WRs, yet he's played in 22 games, and has only 33 catches.

This is worse than what N'Keal Harry did at the same stage of his career: 21 games for Harry, 45 receptions.

If the Patriots had taken Moore, we'd be hearing about how they such at taking WRs. I wouldn't trade Cole Strange for Moore right now!
Moore wasn't a Strange First Rounder. It's just too easy dude. :rolleyes:

Good I needed that INT

Is Tyreek Hill boosted?

Hoping for a Damar Hamlin moment for him.
Messed up to root for a routine hit to the chest that happens hundreds of times every week which just so happened to stop the heart. I guess I can make an exception for Hill.

You're over rating Skyy Moore just like you did Mecole Hardman when he was with the Chiefs. He's on a team short of WRs, yet he's played in 22 games, and has only 33 catches.

This is worse than what N'Keal Harry did at the same stage of his career: 21 games for Harry, 45 receptions.

If the Patriots had taken Moore, we'd be hearing about how they such at taking WRs. I wouldn't trade Cole Strange for Moore right now!
I'm overrating?? When we Drafted Harry I was singing A .J. Brown all pre draft. When we Drafted Tyquan I was singing Pickens all Draft please don't forget I won't let you.

Geno Smith thought he was still a Jete.

Fields hurt

Fields hurt, there goes my DK lineups for the second week in a row due to injured QB

Moore wasn't a Strange First Rounder. It's just too easy dude. :rolleyes:
When you're picking 30-60, it's all the same. Let's face it. You're not drafting blue chippers. He's a second round flop, just like 6 other WRs who went in the first 2 rounds

I remain confident the refs will ensure a 7 point victory in the 49ers game.

I'm overrating?? When we Drafted Harry I was singing A .J. Brown all pre draft. When we Drafted Tyquan I was singing Pickens all Draft please don't forget I won't let you.
What are you even doing with this?

I'm talking about your post praising Skyy Moore. You've done the same with Mecole Hardman. I'm pointing out they are less productive than N'Keal Harry.

The fact AJ Brown is good doesn't change any of that

Tyreek Hill pulled hamstring?

Tyreek Hill heading to the locker room.

Pete Carroll is getting a solid knob polishing today.

Brownies hanging in there

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Back