PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What exactly is a „Right Hand Man“?

Let's hope. But it does not seem like the Pats are going to be active in 2024.
I think the AJ brown information is real. We've been seemingly in a rebuild for 5 seasons at some point the teams going to have to actually be rebuilt. Get the QB, give him a bona-fide target. We have great complementary players on offense already. 2024 can be about the QB and getting better at the same time.

I thought Robyn Glazer was Mayo's right hand person. How many right hands does Mayo need?
The two positions are not comparable.

Robyn is a Senior VP whose main function is dealing with the league. She really has had that role since she came on board the day after Spygate.

I expect Slater to do football related functions, much as we expected Troy Brown to do.

I expect he'll give advice to Mayo and be a liaison between the players and Mayo. Also with his knowledge of special teams he can advise Mayo on that too.

I expect he'll give advice to Mayo and be a liaison between the players and Mayo. Also with his knowledge of special teams he can advise Mayo on that too.
Agreed. As adams was instrumental to Bill I believe Slater can be for mayo. Both men came into the league together and have a tight relationship. I absolutely love the idea of Slater being back with the organization in this capacity.

The two positions are not comparable.

Robyn is a Senior VP whose main function is dealing with the league. She really has had that role since she came on board the day after Spygate.

I expect Slater to do football related functions, much as we expected Troy Brown to do.
No-one is comparing the two positions. Not sure why you thought that. Only commenting that Mayo has a lot of "right hand" help that we have not seen before.

The more middle management you have, the more people upper management can then shift blame when **** hits the fan.

No-one is comparing the two positions. Not sure why you thought that. Only commenting that Mayo has a lot of "right hand" help that we have not seen before.
Bill had Ernie, I think that was Bills right hand man.

Who cares? It's Slate man....he can only have a positive influence on our players.

It is a win.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back