PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Would Mangini be so cold and throw the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How's this for playoffs

Pats win, Jets win, Ravens lose

Jets @ Pats Wildcard weekend

Pats win, Dolphins win Ravens lose

Pats @ Miami Wild Card weekend.

Last edited:
I agree the jets and miami game should be 1... then the pats vs bills at 4 , or the jags and ravens at 4...

I absolutely think he would if he didn't have a chance at the playoffs. But thankfully for us he still has a chance.

Also, after that piss poor performance today he's coaching for his job now.

I would like to know what the schedule.. Do we really think Mangini would do us any favors.. ?? Not after last yr, Mangini is in trouble no matter and he is in a no win situation.. Ravens win, and a Pats win they are done.. if they both play at 1, then the jets who my guess will be at 4 or 8 will know there faith, no way the jets do them any favors.. They fold thier tents, and Mangini would lose his job you would hope.. that would be the only saving salvation of being 11-5 and missing the playoffs..

I'm almost certain I saw they Flexed the Chargers-Broncos game to SNF so we'll all play at 1pm.

So either a Dolphins loss or a Ravens loss and the Pats are in? Assuming of course the Pats beat Buffalo.

I'm almost certain I saw they Flexed the Chargers-Broncos game to SNF so we'll all play at 1pm.

That's not true. Right now the Jets and Giants are both scheduled for 1:00, and since there is a rule that they both can't play at the same time, one of them will be moved to 4:00.

When do they announce the flexing? 6 days before? I really want to know when we can put this unfortunate topic to sleep.

Flexing. Pick a damn time and stick with it.

the jets probally wont throw the game, but they probally wont play to win, and farve will air it out as much as possible and turn the ball over.

the jets probally wont throw the game, but they probally wont play to win, and farve will air it out as much as possible and turn the ball over.

Well, not playing the game to win IS throwing it.

i cant see Farve laying down, maybe mangini but not Farve. He will play as hard as he can, he dont want to get upstagged by Pennington and it could very well be his last game of his career.

Unfortunately Farve stinks in big games so i have no confindence in the Yets winning, i think they are capable of beating Miami cuz Miami is nothing special but they are just as capable of laying a terd like they did against Seattle.

The Jets might not throw the game, because Magini chose not to resign Chad P, and its gonna be very embarrasing for both Farve, Mangini and the jets to loose to the QB you let walk.
Plus if they win and the ravens loose they get the wildcard so more of a reason to play for the win.

If the NFL moves the Jets game to later in the day and they throw it, I suggest Patriot nation band together and boycott the playoffs.
And them we can stamp our feet real hard and hold our breath until we turn blue. Then they'll be sorry. :rolleyes:

space crime are you organizing a mass sucide? that would be a crime.

Vegas has the Jets as 3 point favorites against Miami. ( The Pats are 6 point favorites ). If Vegas is right..........we are in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back