PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2015 NFL Free Agent Signings Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
See ya Shane. Thanks for the good Super Bowl game. Best of luck.

Hoyer and Mallett both in Houston. Should be an interesting competition....

I'm sure he'll have tons of luck with the Giants

Hate to see Vereen go, especially to the Giants.

I can see him now making some incredibly lucky as all hell catch of an Eli prayer against the Pats.

AfSoRUr.png

I want Gronk to re-tweet this so bad

The Giants should be very good through the air this year.

Agree. If he's going to leave and go to NY, then he made the right choice. I'd hate to have to hate on him for going green and white.

So they would both rather sign in Houston and compete against each other than to sign with the Rats.

They must be intimidated by Geno.

Yeah, that's the reason.

So.....

Fitzpicksix v. GeNO! for the NYJ?

Looks like Vereen is headed to the Giants.

Not a surprise. I love Vereen for his helping in getting us a title, but I think the Patriots rightly view the RB position as maybe more easily replaced than any other on the squad, and value it accordingly.

Not a surprise. I love Vereen for his helping in getting us a title, but I think the Patriots rightly view the RB position as maybe more easily replaced than any other on the squad, and value it accordingly.
This definately opens up a HUGE opportunity for James White. He had 39 catches his Sr. year @ Wis., along with 1,444 yards on the ground.

I heard on the air that Vereen is going to give the Pats a chance to match the Giants' offer, So in other words, he is signing with the Giants. I am sure he will get more than the Pats are willing to pay.

What the hell are you talking about? Gore averaged 4.3 ypc, and had over 1,000 yards rushing. He did that with his OL having a down year.

Actually kind of relieved it's Gore to the Colts - thought for sure they'd snatch up DeMarco Murray. And Murray is better than Gore at this point.

I heard on the air that Vereen is going to give the Pats a chance to match the Giants' offer, So in other words, he is signing with the Giants. I am sure he will get more than the Pats are willing to pay.
That's a classy move if true. Can't argue with that. RB's have a short shelf-life.

Vereen is going to a solid organization, I respect, it's a business but at least he's not choosing mediocrity over money.

Actually kind of relieved it's Gore to the Colts - thought for sure they'd snatch up DeMarco Murray. And Murray is better than Gore at this point.
I read Jax is the leading candidate for Murray now. Cardinals apparently aren't interested and he wiped away all his Cowboy tweets (although they met last night).

Indy better watch out if Bortles starts to produce to his lofty draft status. They're not done spending for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST